60

The more times that Michael's voicemail appeared on Mars' phone the sadder she got. She was leaving tomorrow and he wasn't even going to answer. Calum and Luke weren't even answering nor were any of them responding to their text messages.

"Just let me at least text her," Michael tried to bargain as Ashton held all of their phones.

"Yea, man. She must be really sad," Calum shrugged.

"Guys, it will be easier this way. She will miss you less if you don't say goodbye. Trust me, she will be okay," Ashton gave a small smile.

Ashton couldn't let Michael become hurt once again by Mars so he took measures into his own hands. If Mars couldn't say goodbye then Michael would feel as if she would come back. An obvious realization is that she wouldn't becoming back at all.  He wasn't going to let some stupid teenage girl f.uck up his best friend's mind.

"I just wanted to tell her I love her one last time." Michael begged.

"This will make it easier Michael. God, why can't any of you comprehend that?" Ashton yelled.

They all stayed silent before Michael stared at the wall. Motionless and his emotions kept suppressed into his deepest thoughts. All he wanted was to see her one last time. He wanted to hold her one last time, kiss her soft lips one last time, whisper cute things in her ear one last time, and tell her it was going to be okay...one last time.