46

Michael's car blared music as it pulled up to her driveway. He didn't know why he was making her go but it felt like she always showed him parts of her life so he wanted to do the same. Also, he was a little tipsy at the time and couldn't really back out.

Mars looked at her window and sighed. She wanted to forget like he mentioned the party and open the door in her pajamas but she knew that couldn't happen.

"Please let me have cramps so I can't go," she pleaded to her ceiling.

The doorbell rang and Michael was lucky her mother was on a business trip for the weekend. Mars wishes she was here though.

Michael heard the clicking of locks and smiled as Mars opened up. Her black skinny jeans and blue flannel made her a mini twin to Michael.

He picked her up and kissed her on the cheek before setting her down and walking to the car.

The ride there was quiet, although the volume was on full blast from the radio.

"Have you thought about getting a, you know, therapist?" Michael softly asked knowing that it might be a tricky conversation to head into.

Mars stiffened. Should she tell him? What would Michael think, dating a girl who has a shrink? That surely had to effect his reputation, he had already gone a little soft.

Yes, she did notice.

"I have one." She whispered, keeping her head down.

"Why do you look so embarrassed, kitten?" Michael questioned, resting a hand on her knee.

"I don't know, aren't you embarrassed to be dating a girl like me?" Mars looked over to him then back to his thumb gliding up and down her skin.

"To be dating a girl I love? No, I'm not embarrassed. To be dating a girl who is getting help? Never." Michael proudly beamed before stopping on the side of the curb behind a line of cars, "I love my kitten too much to be embarrassed."

Michael got out of the car and walked over to her side, opening the door. She was about to climb out when he slid his arms around her waist. His large hands roamed her body after his lips passionately touched hers. Goosebumps appeared on her body and her mind into a blur.

They walked up to the house with his hand on her lower back and his smile caused by hers.