55

* Day 115 *

It's homecoming tonight and I am so excited and nervous, mostly excited. My mom got me the perfect dress and Michael should be here soon.

I never thought from looking at him that he would be so romantic and kind. He is everything I have ever wanted and I can't wait to dance the night away with him.

Oh, I can hear his car pull up. Time to go!

* End of Day 115 *

Mars stepped out of her room and adjusted her purse strap. She was nervous; the last time she went to a dance she was stood up and never could look at the dress again. Well, that was until Michael asked her on a date. She walked downstairs and quietly looked out into the hallway.

Michael's face was sad as her mother nodded but quickly brightened as Mars popped her head out.

"Wow, you look beautifully stunning," Michael gawked at her placing her corsage onto her wrist, "Just woa."

"Thank you," she blushed before pinning his boutonniere, "You look amazing as well."

They took pictures before heading out into his vehicle. Michael sat there for a second before looking at her. His worries hidden in his eyes but his love was no doubt on display for the entire world to see.

"Ready to go eat?" Michael smiled.

"Only if it's with you," Mars returned her beaming smile as they zoomed down the streets to a very familiar pizza parlor, where an old friend awaited.