19

Michael leaned against her door frame and took a deep breath.

you can do this

He put on a really big smile but paused.

did this smile look too weird?

Michael slowly knocked on the door but then rang the doorbell.

oh god, I sound too desperate....I should leave.

He started to turn away before the sound of clicking metal rang. Somebody was unlocking the door and opened it. He turned around and his breath hitched in his throat.

Mars looked breath-taking. Her large oversized sweater was black and made her so cutely tiny with her black skinny jeans. Her eyes were brighter even though they were red and puffy. Her mouth was a pale pink and so kissable.

"Did you need something," She looked down to the ground, frowning. Michael almost wanted to cry right there, on her porch, because he knew he caused that.

The boy shook my head and took a step forward.

"I'm done being rude and hiding my feelings," He softly said.

He took another step, enclosing the space around them. Their lips touched, tingles dancing in their bodies. Their mouths moving in sync as if they both knew what each other was feeling. Their minds were becoming one as they kissed.

They eventually pulled apart, both smiling. Michael ran his hands through his hair.

"Oh god, that was fucking fantastic," He breathed as Mars nodded in agreement.

She knew what he was saying and almost wanted to forgive him.

almost...