34

Mars and Michael might be that clingy couple in their honeymoon phase of the relationship: maybe even looking like they were in a middle school date but that wasn't the big thing here.

"What about this one," Mars held up a game with lots of guns and a jumble of words like duty and modern warfare. Michael chuckled at the amateur game but lifted it out of her hand and into the basket. He wasn't going to disappoint her beaming face and say he already played this game.

"Looks great, kitten," Michael wrapped his arm around her waist as they browsed through the video game store and picked stuff.

"You know this will probably kill our brain cells," Mars hummed jokingly.

"At least we will have fun as our IQs drop," He smiled before whisking a hand through his hair.

"Shut up," She giggled before they stopped in front of the cashier.

Mars stared at her and slightly frowned. The girl was so much prettier than her. Her golden blonde hair was shiny and healthy, she was skinny and tan. She probably didn't have a disorder like Mars.

Michael looked at Mars as she looked over at this girl then down to herself. He knew what she was doing and was mad. Mars was better than any girl he ever met. Michael slipped behind he and kissed her cheek to reassure her. Mars cheeks blotching red.

"You're perfect the way you are," he whispered pulling her closer to him with his arms around Mars' waist.

"Thank you Mikey," she craned her neck to look at him turning back to the cashier and putting the games on the table.

Her smile staying throughout the day.