2) Better place ❤️🌍(lizzie)

Tw: suicide ... blood...
_________________________________________

Age : 6-7

////////////////////////////////////////////

*Lizzie and robbie are expecting their second child so everyone is happy except y/n ..*

Y/n's pov :

I was not happy at all .. first i didnot like robbie at all...My dad left me when I was in my mother's womb....And the closest person I have in my life is my mother but he took her away... after their wedding they didnot pay any attention to me ...I don't want Robbie's attention to be honest but my mom ... ughhh...My life is hell..!!! And now they are having another child ...They won't love me...Ik...My mom will abandon me ...

"Hey y/n....Are u listening ? Pay attention...Y/N...Y/N.!!!"

"Uhh...Yes ma'am sorry..." I told my school teacher ...I was absent minded again.....

"I am going to call ur mom...Ur 20 assignments are pending ...U are absent minded...Wht has happened to u..??"
My teacher yelled..

Tears formed in my eyes ...I did not broke down...

/At principal's office/

"Ur daughter is having a downfall mr . arnett ..She has 20 assignments left...No attention in class...Plz take a look after her grades past few months...It's all c and d...Why ? Sir u have to take care of ur daughter.."the principal complained...

"Sorry ma'am...I will look into this matter ..." Robbie replied...

He took me to his car ...And he start to drive towards home...The car was silent...No conversation...

Lizzie's pov:

Recently I am seeing y/n is absent minded all the time and very sad...I don't understand... why...

Its 3 p.m. robbie and y/n should be here in a minute .... Today y/n's school called us to go there as they have to talk with us about her ...I could not go as I was 8 and a half months pregnant so Robbie went ....... I place my hands on my belly...

"Hi my baby boy... just 1 more month ...I am very excited to see u ...So is ur father and sister......."

RING RING ...RING RING.....

"Hello scar ! ...Ok today?? Um.... Yeah at 7p.m. ok ok...We all will come...Bye see u later "

Scarlett called us as they wanted to celebrate my pregnancy ...Scar .. brie cobie ..... rdj .... Chris H... chris E... sebs... sam.... gawneth..Mark and their family...
We all are very good frinds and so are our families... scar and my daughter are of mostly same age...Mine is 3 months younger...scar was y/B's godmother ...Scar recently had another baby...We celebrated her pregnancy too...

TING DONG !!

Finally ...!!

I opened the door ... Robbie stood holding y/n's hand giving her a glare ...

"What happened ? "

" Today her principal complained me about her "

He told me everything...I was a angry and a bit concerned...She was a good student...A good athelete...Wht is happening??

I turned to y/n..

"What is going on ...Huh wht do u think u are doing with ur studies...U are grounded for 6 months... until u become normal human being like u were...
"

She put her head up and saw at me...
Her eyes was filled with sorrow, depression ..I have never seen her like this way ...It broke my heart but still I looked into her eyes...They were glistening with tears about to fall..