114) Mother's day celebration ❤️🌎 (Lizzie)

Age : 11

Xiochlt olsen's age : 17

Tw : D.S.M.O.M little spoiler ⚠️
_________________________________________

Y/n's pov :

It was really early in morning when my eyes opened. I saw my big sis , xiochlt olsen still sleeping . She just started her acting career with Mama anyways. i did my job to annoy her . I got up on her and tried to pull her out from bed .

" Mmm y/n don't " she said in a very sleepy voice . I jumped on her

" Sissy it's mother's day" i said and she jolted up from bed .

" Omg yes i forgot thanks sis " she kissed my head . She picked me up and we went to the bathroom . We did brushing and sissy helped me to dress .

" Now let's go and make some food for mama and a cake " i said .

" That's a good idea let's go" she said . Mama has no work day today so she is not up at 5 a.m. today . We don't have a. Daddy . Daddy left us when i was newborn and sissy was 7 and sissy said daddy was not a good man . He used to hit mama when sissy was older around 5- 6 years . She said before daddy was good but not after some years . So mama divorced him .

We hurried our way down . I decorated the cake and showed it to sissy .

" Wow sis u did a good job

" Wow sis u did a good job . I and mama are so proud of u" she kissed my head .

After sissy was done with break fast she showed me how she arranged it .