49) Did i step in the moment ? ❤️🌏(lizzie) requested .

Requested by EmmaStan11

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age : 1 year

Tw: smut( A/n : i am writing amit for the second time but i haven't written it so vividly before...Dont judge me🙄..Please buddies🔪🙄)

_________________________________________

Narrator's pov:

"Baby please eat " Lizzie said while trying to feed u some Solid food. 

U pushed her hand .

"No ...." U said.

"Why baby ..? What would eat then?" Lizzie asked while crossing her hands .

U tugged her shirt . She understood .

"No baby...U have to eat the solid food" Lizzie said. 

"No...Milky " u said and tugged her shirt .

"No baby no.." Lizzie said  .

U made a pout which was very tough for Lizzie to say no.

"Ok fine.." she said which lit ur face up . She pulled her shirt and bra down and u immediately latched on and drank it... After 45 mins u latched off and she burped you.

She took u to your room and sat on a rocking chair and placed you on her chest ...She stroked your hair and sang sweet songs which made u sleep . She placed u in ur crib and kissed ur head and came down.

Robbie was sitting on the couch.

"Is she asleep?" He asked .

"Yeah "lizzie replied and they sat down together to see a movie. 'oldboy '

After watching for 1 hour ...A intimate scene of Lizzie came ...She blushed ...It was awkward for her. She looked at robbie and he looked at her...He stopped the movie . He leaned to lizzie and kissed her . She kissed robbie back. The kiss got heated every moment...lizzie broke the kiss

"I am on pill" she said ..

"That's great " robbie said and smirked .

He kissed her down her neck and left marks on her neck . She moaned every time robbie kissed her sweet spots . He knew it very well. He took her to their bedroom in bridal style . He placed her on the bed and traced her body with his fingers . He knew her body like a map . Very well. He took his shirt and and pants off and threw it across. She traced her fingers through his body which made him shiver a bit . She could notice his member forming buldge . She touched the member over his cloth which made him moan .

"Don't tease " he said and threw lizzie's shirt and pants off. He then unclipped her bra and threw off...He kissed the valley of breasts . He the sucked on nipple and massaged the other .

"Mmm" Lizzie moaned . Robbie smirked and went down. He rubbed his fingers in her pussy  on her panties .

"So much wet for me?" Robbie said .

"Yes ...Daddy" lizzie said which made Robbie's member more hard .

He took off her panties and spread her legs . He licked a bold stip from her pussy and circled her clit with his tongue .

"Mmm" she moaned and put her hand on Robbie's hair...

He continued to eat her . After 10 mins he pulled his boxers down and his member sprung up and slapped his torso .

She grabbed it and licked it's tip . It was bright red and precum dropping from it . She swirled her tongue around the tip and tasted the precum. Then pumped is shaft up and down . And put it in her mouth. She slowly went down and down..

"Um...Babe...That's the way..." Robbie moaned .

She then sucked his member with faster speed .

"Baby...Um...." Robbie said while he moaned ...Loudly ...Their moans were too loud and they forgot a little angel was sleeping next room .

Without any further delay ..He positioned himself with Lizzie's entranced and pushed himself in..

"Umm...So fucking tight " he said while pushing more in.

"Daddy...More in " lizzie moaned loudly .

He pushed himself more. He moved faster and pounded into her faster .

"Ahh!! Fuck daddy !!" Lizzie moaned .

"Fuck...!!" Robbie moaned loud .

"Ahhhh...Daddy...I am gonna cum" Lizzie said while holding Robbie's biceps.

"Cum for me..Babe.." he said and she came...He still pushed himself in and out of her.after 5 mins ..She could tell Robbie's member was twitching inside her.

"Cum for me daddy.cum inside me..I am on pill " Lizzie said loud and moaned .

The sound of their skin clapping were loud enough to reach ur room and lighten ur sleep.

"Uhhh!!" He shouted and came inside her filling her up.

She moaned loudly...And this woke  u up..

U were 1 year old ..So u got out of ur crib on much trying .  U got down and crawled to their room..

They were lying on the bed naked both huffing .

"Mama..." U said and sat in front of the  bed .

They both got nervous when they saw u..They put the bedsheets over them .

"Baby u here?" She asked with her eyes popping out .

"Mama...Me wunt u " u said and giggled .

"Ok..Baby..." Lizzie said and smiled at robbie...

"Mama...No cwlths (clothes) y?" U asked with innocent face..

"Um....Me and dada could not find my phone so we thought he hid it inside his clothes and he thought I hid it inside mine..So he and took off our clothes ...Ok baby..Now don't tell anyone ?" She said and robbie got up with a bedsheet around his waist .

"Otay mama" u said ..Robbie went into the bathroom and came out dressed and picked u up. Lizzie then went in and came out dressed ...She took u from robbie and kissed ur head ...

"Mama..Mw cuwwlde with u" u said and nestled into her chest ...

She smiled and stroked ur hair ...

"Mama and dada loves u baby" she said and kissed ur head .

"Mw lovw u bwth" u said and robbie kissed ur head .

U fell asleep on her chest...

"Next time don't be loud babe..." Lizzie said and robbie smirked ..

"Yeah ok...I will remember.." he said and he kissed Lizzie's forehead and they slept with u between them.

_________________________________________

Hope u like it..DanicaVanZyl8

I was really  blushing while writing this...!!

Hehehehehe...

Thanks for reading 🌏❤️