66) what's that ? ❤️🌏 (lizzie ) requested

R

R

equested by DanicaVanZyl8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age : 3 years

Tw : sex scene .😂😜
_________________________________________

Narrator's pov :

"Good morning sunshine !!" Robbie said and picked u up.

"No ...Let me sleep ..Dada. " U whined ...

"No baby wake up .....Today will go for swimming in our pool" he said and u got excited .

U were a good swimmer by the age of 3 and u loved it . So robbie said it to make u excited .

"Mommy ?"u ask robbie

"She is down ..Now let's go and do ur brushing " robbie said and brushed ur teeth.  Changed ur clothes and took u down .

"Mama " u said and ran to Lizzie as soon as u saw her . She picked u up and kissed ur head.

"Hi baby ...Good morning " she said and kissed ur head .

"Good morning mama " u said and she rubbed her nose with ur belly .

"Dada said we will swim today " u said excitedly

"Yes ok...We will " lizzie said and made u breakfast .

"Momma feed me " u said..

"Ok fine...Come " Lizzie said and u sat on her lap.

She fed u.

"Now lets go to pool. Momma and daddy " u said and they changed themselves .

"Ok...Baby.." Lizzie said and u went to ur private pool.

U jumped into it and robbie did it too. U swam well for 1 hour and the played with lizzie and robbie in the pool.

"U look so hot babe " robbie said to Lizzie looking at her drenched body ..

"Stop .Our daughter is here " lizzie blushed .

"Oh she is not here ...!" Robbie said .

U were swimming on the other part of the pool.

"U look hot too babe " lizzie said and they both shared a deep kiss .

"Mama..Dada come " u called them..They went to the other side of pool too.

U all played for half and hour more and it was 11 a.m. so u have to get out of pool .

"Come baby...Lets go and watch a movie ..." Lizzie said .

"Ok mama "u said and got out of the pool .

U went and put on fresh clothes . U all sat down in the couch and they played lizzie's movie ..

U were getting bored . But kept quiet . U were on lizzie's lap and playing with her hand band. U decided to look up and saw
A sex scene..It's was Lizzie's ...A man kissing him. .Opening her clothes . Leaving her in underwear ...Kissing all way down. Robbie immediately stopped the movie . U looked up at Lizzie .

"What were u doing momma ?" U ask ...Lizzie and robbie both felt embarrassed .

"It's um..When two people love each other they do that " lizzie said .

"Oh..But u don't love that man " u said.

"No baby it's just a movie scene . Lets go to the garden " lizzie said to divert u .

"So ...U and dada did it...because u love him " u said .

Robbie now blushed and Lizzie too.

"Um...Yes...Now let's go " robbie said .

"No dada...Why people do that mama ?" U asked .

"Um...To have babies ." Lizzie said ...She just blurted out .

"So u have me when u and dada did that ?" U ask

"Yes...But don't ask these now..Ok? Good baby...See we will tell u everything once u grow up a bit...A teenager ...Ok ? Now let's go and get some ice cream" lizzie said .

"Ok..Mama sorry " u said .

"It's ok..Don't say sorry " Lizzie said . Robbie looked at Lizzie and she gave him a glare.

"Ok it's already ...1p.m. so let's go and eat lunch first and then we will have ice cream" Lizzie said and fed u .

"Robbie grab ur lunch " Lizzie yelled ...Robbie knew she was mad on him.

He quietly came and ate his food .

"Here is ur icecream " Lizzie said and gave u ur favourite flavoured ice cream .

"Thanks mama...Take one bite from mine " u said and gave a spoonful of ice cream from urs.

"Awwwww ....Thanks baby " lizzie said and took what u offered her .Then u ate ur ice cream.

After that she took u to the couch and u snuggled into her while she rubbed circles in ur back and hummed songs .U slept . She put u in the couch . And went to kitchen where robbie was sitting .

"robbie , never ever let y/n see my movies except avengers ...All my movies has sex scenes ...So no " lizzie said sternly .

"Ok sorry babe..." Robbie said and hinges his head down. She went and kissed his forehead and he looked up.

She kissed his lips deep.....

"I love u babe " robbie said .

"Love u too my babe...My hubby " Lizzie siad and they both went to couch where u were sleeping . She picked u up and placed u on her chest . And Lizzie and robbie talked about some important works .
_________________________________________

Words : 815

Thanks for reading ....

It's kinda short...Sorry ...

Hope u like it DanicaVanZyl8