82) Jealously ! ❤️🌏 ( lizzie) requested

Requested by mary_nicole1

Sorry for being late :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age : 2 years old

Ashley's son's age : 8 years old (dylan)

________________________________________

Narrator's pov :

U were playing with Lizzie and robbie while lizzie's phone rang . It was Ashley. 
Lizzie picked up .

" Yes ok np...yeah yeah...bye ...Love u " Lizzie said and cut the call  

" What was she saying ?" Robbie asked

" She was telling that dylan would come and stay with us whole afternoon evening and maybe tonight ...If they don't return in time ...Ashley and louis are going for a important work so they are dropping dylan here...I think they would come around 1 p.m." Lizzie said and looked at u..

" Baby..Guess who is coming?" Lizzie said and u tilted ur head ...

" Aww....Ur big brother dylan is coming " ...Lizzie said to make u excited but u weren't that excited and played with ur own toys .

" Ok...So it's almost 12 o clock ..Let's go and eat "Lizzie said .

" What do u wanna eat baby?" Lizzie asked u ...

" Pamcakes " u said with a smile...

" We don't eat pamcakes in lunch..Maybe some rice and curry..Because u need it " Lizzie said and made ur food along with their ...

" Dada...mw ,u and momma ...See mwovie today ?" U asked

" Ok...Which movie u wanna see?" Robbie asks  u while lizzie feeds u ..

" Avwnegers ..The uwltorn one  " u said and both of them smiled

" Ok...We will watch it...U wanna see momma there?" Robbie asked

"Yes... Mama..lwwok goof in it" u said ..U didnt see the movie ...U just saw posters and all pictures of lizzie.

"Aww thanks baby " lizzie said and put another spoonful of rice and curry in your  mouth .

After u were done with ur lunch , u took a small nap on Lizzie's chest ...

U woke up by the door bell ringing . Lizzie immediately went to the door and opened it ..She passed u to robbie and picked up dylan.

" Hi.boy ....So glad that u will spend sometime with us...Sometime ur mama and dada should have some work" Lizzie said and kissed Dylan's head .

" I love to be with u too aunt and uncle too " dylan said and hugged Lizzie's neck.

" Hi y/n...U have grown up so much....So Lizzie this is his bag..It has some clothes and his toys ....We are leaving now .." Ashley said kissing his son's head ..She kissed ur head too . Ashley and louis left.

Lizzie took dylan in and u were with robbie ...

" So what do u wanna do ?" Lizzie asked dylan .

" Can I play with u ?" He asked ..

" Yes ofc hon...Why not?" Lizzie played ...Dylan took out his toys ..

" This is my favorite " he said while holding up a big remote controlled car...

U were seeing everything from Robbie's lap and was awkwardly quiet ..

" Baby girl..U wanna play ?" Lizzie asked looking at u and u nodded no...U put ur head on Robbie's crook of neck .