7) online hate (pt2) 🌏❤️.

It's good please read it patiently..

Age : 12

Tw : strong and mature contents and birth scene and suicide
*No smut btw

_________________________________________

Lizzie's pov :

~flashback~

"Babe ....."

I put the car keys and closed the door while entering our home .

I went upstairs and heard muffled moan from our bedroom..

I opened the door and saw my boyfriend having sex with another women....

They were shocked and I was too...

They hurriedly dressed themselves...

I started to yell...

"What the fuck...? How could u cheat on me...?"

"I am sorry but u couldnot offer me what she could...."he said without any emotions...

"What was i to u ? Huh.... Sex toy...?"i yelled and tears ran down my cheek ...

"U love me...And .." i was cut off ..

" I loved u....U are noone for me now....I don't want any brat to ruin our moments...I told u to get rid of it...But u didn't listen...And it's not my fault..And moreover it's a mistake . .."
He yelled back...

"Oh it's not ur fault ..?...and don't dare to call my child a mistake....its not....U got me pregnant ...U used me...And now u are telling me ..It's not ur fault.."
I yelled and just then I realized a sharp pain in my stomach......I gave a sharp pain cry...

He got nervous and
He stepped forward to help me but

"Don't touch me or our  child...And moreover u don't want it...So it's mind...Don't touch my child...!!!Ahhhhh!!"
I yelped in pain.....

Suddenly ...Scar came and saw everything... Although they were dressed but she understood...She knelt down to me...I had to go out with her and so she came... Probably she waited for long..And when she saw i wasn't coming ..She came up...

"Don't touch her...And now please leave her with us...Go away with ur love...Plz (boyfriend's name) i beg u....Go away..And never come back..."

" I don't want to ever come back...And I don't want to see this brat ever...Don't call me...Ok...I am not it's dad..."
He said and left with his girlfriend...

"Ahhhh!!"

I screamed in pain...

"We should go to the hospital..."

"But scar it's not time yet...One week due.."

"

I said...And again screamed. ...

"No u have to lizzie...Wait let me call others"

She called our other friends...They came and helped me to go to the hospital..

The doctor checked me and said..

"The baby is ok but u will stay in the hospital for a week in case u give birth before. No worries the baby is healthy . Probably u were stressed and maybe yelled at someone...So the baby is scared...They cannot take any anxiety or loud sound...The baby is ok"