92 ) Feeding her !! ❤️🌍(lizzie)

Age : 1 and half years old

Tw : none

_________________________________________

Lizzie's pov :

" Mama !!" Y/n cried and I ran upstairs ..I saw her sitting on the bed crying ...I immediately picked her up .And soothed her .

" Shh baby mama is here ...!!" I said rocking her back and forth and kissing her face ...She calmed down ... Robbie was down with his work ....

She continued to cry....I guess she is hungry so I pulled my shirt down and pulled my nipple on her lips ...She refused ....

" Please drink some" i said ...She refused again ...I put the nipple in her mouth ...She spit it out and cried ...I dressed myself ...

" Shhh!!, Calm down...shhh mama is here ..." I said and bobbed her up and down...She put her head on my neck and sniffled.

" Wanna go to daddy?" I asked ...

She nodded yes ....I took her down .... And pass her to robbie ...

" What happened ?" He asked

" I tried to breastfeed her she didn't drink any milk ...Now she isn't eating ..This is everyday's drama ..And she is doing it more for 2 months " i said ...YES !! EVERYDAY !! She does this but i handle her ...Today she is being more fussy ...

"She is ur daughter ...So she can do drama" robbie said and laughed ...Seeing him y/n also laughed ...

" Aww baby u are so sweet" i said and y/n giggled .. she stretched her arms ...

" Mama " she whined ....And I took her ...

" Ok let's go to the kitchen ..And see what we can make " i said and we all went to the kitchen .

" U want what baby?" I asked ...She nodded no ...

" Nwthing!!" She said and put her head in my neck ...

" Ok..Robbie can u make the breakfast !?Because I have this baby koala here " i said laughing and y/n hold me tighter .

" Ok...I am making" robbie said and made some breakfast ....

We sat to eat ..... I had to feed y/n something ...So I cut a small piece of bacon and hold it in front of y/n's mouth ...She refused it and moved her head away ...

" Please eat some baby" i said and she whined ...

"Nw ...cawtoons" y/n said ...Now that's a new drama ..Everyday she will see cartoon and I will have to feed her ..

" Ok fine" i said and put in her favourite cartoon 'paw patrol' and she watched it ...

"Mwilky" y/n said and tugged my shirt ..

" Baby mama is eating " i said and she cried ..

"Ok shh...I will feed u" i said and pulled my shirt and bra down...I made her latch on my breast .... She drank my milk ...And watched cartoons ....

After sometime she latched off and I burped her .

" Mama plwy" she said

" Baby ..mama has some meetings ...Until that u be with daddy ..." I said and she nodded no ..

She was the baby koala ...She cling to me ...

"How will u do the meeting ?" Robbie asked

" Maybe with this baby koala here " i said and y/n snuggled into me ... I rubbed her back ....

" Hey baby...U ok?" I asked

She nodded yes ....I did the meeting with her ...She didn't create any tantrum ... She was cool mommy's girl .....

It was noon...I have to feed her ...Feeding her is a war......

Everyday's drama ...I took a plate of rice and curry .. ...I mixed them ..... And put a spoonful in her mouth while she watched cartoon on my iPad ... She immediately spit the food out of her mouth .. and I got angry ...This was everyday drama ....

I put her down my lap and I shower my angry eyes to her ...

" Why do u always do this ..Mama is tried of it ...Its very irritating u know...its being all day and every day..Everytime i feed u ...U do this .....Next time mama won't feed u...Until u be a good girl " i said and she cried ...And came waddling to me

" Mama ... Mw sowry" she said and cried ...I have to be tough ..But I hate seeing her cry ...

But i cant do anything ..I went to my room .... I could hear y/n yell and cry ...I thought she would stop after 1 min..But she continue to do it for 5 mins.....I was feeling so guilty ...I went down .... And saw y/n looking at me with big green eyes ...

" Mama mw sowry...Mw no dw that again ..Mw pwromise" she cried and stretched her small arms out ... I took her ...She put her head in my chest and cried a lot. ..

" shh....shh... Mama is here ...I am not angry on u baby" i said and she calmed down a bit ....but she sniffled... And sucked her thumb ...Now she was hungry ..... She tugged my shirt ... i was gonna say no but she gave me puppy eyes

" Ok fineee" i said and nursed her .... She drank it fast ...She never had my milk so fast ...She was really hungry ...I ran my fingers through her hair..She slept after 1 hour ... I latch her off and she sleeps in my arms peacefully..

" Ig she won't do the same tantrum again" i said

" Yes she won't " robbie said and i kissed her head ..She slept

After that she never showed any tantrum while feeding ...And ate whatever we gave her ..She is always the good girl ...She is mommy's girl

________________________________________

Words : 1001

Thanks for reading

Hope u like it ....