9) The hit (lizzie)

Age : 6 years

Tw: foul language..

Y/n = lexi olsen
_________________________________________

Lizzie's pov: The whole story will be on Lizzie's POV...

It was 5 a.m. in the morning . I had to woke up and saw Robbie was still sleeping. I kissed his forehead ...He is the best husband one could ever have..He loves me and our daughter. I don't know if it wasn't his gene would i have a beautiful daughter. Athough she has nose and face structure like me....THE OLSENS .But her eyes were ELECTRIC BLUE JUST LIKE HER FATHER . We have a small happy family.

I was busy with the film "wanda vision" but lexi stayed with me for most of the time on the set but it was just for a month...Before that Robbie used to look after her but as he was busy with his own work . She came with me. She was good to all the cast members . Kathryn and paul looked after her when I was busy filming . One important matter u noticed was she never used to play with Julian ( who played Billy he is 10 here)
And Jett ( who played tommy . He is 11 here). She ignored them .  since a month I have noticed that she is behaving very rude with everyone... mostly me .. showing attitude. I did not understand why and it was unacceptable for me . She might be a celeb kid but that doesn't mean she has to be a brat . I dont want my daughter to be a brat. I want her to be humble , good, warm hearted, compassionate.

I was thinking all of this... and suddenly saw Lexi standing in front of our room .

"What happened bub?"

"Nothing." She said but her attitude was bitter like poison.

I brushed it off and open my arms to let her cuddle into me...

She rolled her eyes and came and cuddled with her dad  completely ignoring me...

I could not  take this attitude of her .....Then i calmed down my anger .

"Ok .. Robbie i am going to take a shower  look after lexi "

"Yes babe... okay " he said while yawing . I again pecked on his lips and he kissed me back .

When i reached to kiss lexi she just rotated her head and rolled her eyes again .

I ignored and went to shower.

~after 30 mins~

I came back and saw him rocking lexi  like a baby and she was giggling.

"Ok now its already 5:30 a.m. ...I know its early but we have to leave now lexi . I have to reach the set."

She ignored me and got up and robbie got her dressed . 

After 30 mins we reached the set and lexi greeted everyone...

As soon as she saw kathryn ..She ran towards her and hugged her...

Kathryn picked her up and kissed her...

Today we had to set mostly indoor with tommy and billie scenes...

I noticed when julian and jett came her smile vanished and she became grumpy...

She sat on  the couch in my trailer and started to play with my i -pad ..

All was going good... We have a half our break...

I went to my trailer and saw her playing again...

Paul , kathryn , julian and jatt all came and sat in my trailer and started to talk .

Suddenly julian and jatt went up to Lexi and said...

"Can we play with u on i-pad?"

"No ...Its my mom's so no" she replied without even taking her eye up