53) unexpected hi !!🌏❤️ ( lizzie )

Requested by DanicaVanZyl8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Age : 10 months .

Tw : none

_________________________________________

Narrator's pov :

U woke up and saw ur dad getting ready . Ur dad doesn't leave that early but tisha he was leaving . U saw a suitcase with him .

"Dada " u said and cried..U were big enough to understand he was leaving for some days . U kena whenever someone took the big bag..They would come after some days. 

"Dada " u said and cried .
He picked u up. .

"U go?" U asked ....And cried holding his neck.

"Baby i have to go for 4 days..I will come back soon...Don't worry mama is here..." He said .

"No dada. No go" u said and cried . Robbie  passed me to Lizzie ..

But u hold on his neck tight...

"Baby let me go...Please ...I will cry now " robbie  said and tears slipped from his eyes .

"Dada..Mw no mwke u cry " u said ...And he wiped his tears .

"U didn't make me cry..I am crying because I don't want to leave my doll but I have to. I will come back soon" robbie  said and he left giving u and Lizzie  kisses .

"U Hungry ?" Lizzie asked me and u  nodded yes .

She sat on the couch . Put u on her lap and pulled her shirt down .U immediately latched on her nipple and sucked it...After 30 mins of drinking the milk . U  let it go and Lizzie  burped u

"Baby i have a important interview today..With jimmy Fallon. U know him...Jimmy uncle i showed u " Lizzie  said and u  remembered him.

But u want ur  mama...She needs u stay with u as robbie isn't here

"U be here and play with u toys...I am there...Don't disturb me baby.." Lizzie  said ..

"No ..Mama....plwy with mw " u said ..

"Baby....I will once the work is done." She said and put u down . U made pout ..But she left .

U sat there with u toys . U can see lizzie has started the meeting .  And u wanted her ...

U become fussy now..U chew ur toys and crawled to her .

"Mama...Me twke..." U said ...

"Not now..Go baby " she said while whispering .

"No mama...tawke me...Or mw no talk to u" u said and cried ...

She picked u up and placed u on her lap .

"Hi ....jwimy uncle  " u said unexpectedly .

"Hi y/n. She has grown up so much ...Omg!! U know my name....That's cute " jimmy said to u.

"Who doesn't ?" Scarlett asked ..

Basically it was a avengers cast meeting ..

"Hi sawr aunt " u said and jumped .

"Hi muchkin...I will meet u this weekend now be a good girl and sit on ur mama's lap" scarlett said while waving her hand .

"So y/n can I ask u something ?" Jimmy asked u...

"Yes " u said with full confident .

"Who is more scary mama or dada ?" He asked .

"Mama.." u said without even thinking .

Everyone laughed ...U looked at Lizzie and she booped ur nose .

"So who is ur fav marvel aunt and uncle ?" He asked

"Swcr aunt...cwuz she lwves me a lot.nad cwre me...And flwo (Florence ) aunt..She and mw eat candies when mama no hwew"u said and they all laughed.

"And fav uncles ?" he asked

"Chriwssie uncwle and RDJ unclwe..thwy tell me stwories...And chrissie wuncle put me on hwis shoulder and mw plwy plane and rdj uncle gives mw his irwn man hawnd.." u said ...

"Aww ...Thank u baby" chris Evans said from other side .

"And who do u loge the most in this world ?" Jimmy asked .

"Mama, dada , scwr aunt  and Flo auwnf...Mw lwove thwm the most and wothers i onlwy lovw" u said and everyone laughs at ur innocence .

"So which chracter in marvel do u love ?"he asked u.

"Bwlck widow ...And wunda" u said and Lizzie kissed ur head..

After that they talked about their stuff and u sat quietly on ur mama's lap...

After 1hour it ended .

U said bye....And she ended the meeting .

"Baby u did great today m..I am proud of u" lizzie said and u giggled ..

She played with u and it was 12 :30 p.m.  Now..

She cooked ur fav food .And she fed u .
After that u both layed down on the couch . She stroked ur back ...And kissed ur head .

U fell asleep and after sometime she fell asleep too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words : 823

Sorry but I can't make it any longer ...So sorry...

It's 1 a.m. here and I am sleepy ...

Hope u like it DanicaVanZyl8

Thanks for reading