52) Inside mama ❤️🌏 (lizzie )

Age : u will get to know🌏

Tw: none (pregnancy if it's a tw though ).

_________________________________________

Ur pov :

~lizzie is 4 month 2 weeks pregnant with u ~

I found myself in the very dark place . I didn't know what it is. U saw something long rope attached to my tummy . It was too long . I didn't understand . I heard a very loud noise ....

It was like lub , dub. It was continuously there . I was scared but after sometime the sound soothed me . It was good . I heard someone say .

"Hi baby good morning ...Mama is waiting to meet " the voice said and placed something over the room i was in.

"Hi baby dada is also eager to meet u " one deep voice said .

Who is mama and dada now? I asked myself . Why am I here ? I want to get out .

I tried to stretch my limbs but u could not .

"Babe ...I am going for work" a deep voice said the one who said "dada". he is dada. What is dada? I don't know but he said dada so I call him that .

"Bye " the sweet voice said to dada .

The sweet voice said ...It said it was "mama " . So I call the voice mama.
I don't know what mama is . I know I am just inside that person. 

After I don't know how much time went .

"Hi baby dada is back he loves u" dada said with his deep voice...U want to see him.

I wanted to say I love him

~after 8 weeks ~

*Lizzie is 6 months 2 weeks pregnant with u *

"Hi baby..U have grown up so much in mama's tummy " mama said ...I don't know how she looks but a women called scar aunt said It would be great if I look like mama....

I am excited to meet them . I hear one small girl's voice .She says

"I am ur sister . Rose "  it said .

I don't after how much time.

Someone placed on the room place I was in . They said it was mama's belly .

"Hi baby .Dada loves u " the voice said I knew it was dada and I wanted to say him something back .

I kicked on the wall of the dark place .

"Oww" mama's voice said. 

"What happened " dada asked .

"The baby kicked .it wants to say I love u back maybe . Right baby?" Mama asked .
How did she knew...?

I kicked again and responded to the last question she asked .

"Oh...It kicked again...Wow " mama said and I kicked hard this time .

"Ouch !!" Mama said ..

"It kicked hard this time..It hurts " she said ..

Did I hurt mama? Omg!! Sorry .

~after 12 weeks ~

*Lizzie is 9 months 2 weeks pregnant with u*

I woke up and felt there was no water cushion behind me. And I saw something was sucking me in. I saw a hole type something ...

I didn't want to get out of the warm place ...It was comfortable ...

"Omg!! Babe the water broke " mama said .

"Yes...I am calling the doctor " dada said .

I felt some contraction of the part where my leg was ...It was pushing me .

* After 20 long hours of labour *

"Ahhh!!" Mama shouted .

And one contraction pushed me hard . It pushed me put of the hole. I saw bright light and I kept my eyes shut .I could not breath . I cried out loud to breath . And I could breath now...But i cried not knowing where I was .

"It's a girl!" The man holding me said but I cried .

"Would u like to cut the cord .?" The man holding me asked a man ....

"Yes" he said ..I instantly knew it was dada ...Wow he is so handsome .But I cried ...

He cut the rope and they put some soft substance on me and rubbed . They then put a soft substance which was very soft and comfortable and they gave me to someone .

"Hi baby girl!!" She said...It was mama...She was indeed beautiful ...Her eyes were so beautiful ..

I stopped crying . I looked at her ..

"Wow ...U have my eyes baby...My nose..U are lil me" mama said and she put her lips on my head .

I felt happy and I smiled now .

Dada took me...

"I love u baby ...U are our everything " he said and put his lips on my head too.

Some people came in.

One woman hold me

"Hi I am ur scar aunt " the woman . Oh this is scar aunt i thought .

Some people more hold me. They were rose sis , Florence aunt , chrissie uncle , rdj uncle , kathryn aunt, paul uncle. Ashley aunt and Mary Kate aunt ...They looked so similar . My tummy was now empty..I cried ....

They all went out and mom took me.

She pulled what she was wearing  down and I didn't understand what it was m she put something on my mouth . It was kind of dot . I opened my lips and wrapped the dot around my lips . I started to suck it .Mom pushed it upper part . Some fluid came . It was sweet and tasty...I sucked more and it came more ...After 30 mins my tummy was full so I let the dot go.

Mama hold me up and down and rubbed her hand on my back..Some gas came out of me and I let it go..

"Good gurl" she said . She placed me on her chest .

"I love u baby...." She said and dada kissed my head .

I smiled a bit...

"Aww " they said .

~after two days ~

Mama took me in her hand and they went somewhere . They went inside something called car . It's stopped somewhere and I saw a big substance .

"It's our house ...It's where we live " mama said...

Wow it's so big. We went in .

They took me somewhere ...Called room.

She put me on a soft place ..They said it was bed...It was dark out . And my tummy was empty again.i cried .Mama picked me up and again pulled the thing she was wearing . She rubbed the dot on my lips and I sucked it...The sweet liquid filled my .mouth  and I drank it...After drinking i let the dot go and she patted my back and I burped .

She put me on bed .

"It's night baby..Now sleep. It's 8 p.m.now..." Mama said and she laid beside me . She rubbed her soft hands on my belly and my lids went heavier . I have so much good family ...I am happy...And I fell asleep .

_________________________________________

Words : 1090 ...

Sorry if u don't like it .....I had the idea in head ..It's different so I did it...

Thanks for reading ...🌏❤️