42) Candy made Hyper 🌏❤️ (lizzie ) requested

Requested by DanicaVanZyl8 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age : 1 year old

Tw: none

_________________________________________

Narrator's pov :

Today Lizzie was taking u set . Robbie was busy today so he could not take care of u. He has some important meeting with some clients. U have been to the set many times before but u only stayed with Lizzie at it was when u were 4 months old or earlier . U could not walk or talk. It was already 6 a.m. and Lizzie has to go to set early . She woke u up and was breastfeeding u now.

"Drink fast baby..." She said but u were drinking slowly being a chilled baby....U latched off when ur tummy was full and robbie took u and burped u . While Lizzie pumped some of her milk so that u could  drink that in set while she was busy

"bye baby " robbie said and kissed ur head .

"Bwy dada...mw love u" u said which made him smile .

"Dada loves u too" he said and Lizzie took u from him . She told her driver to drive her to the set because u threw tantrum in the car if u weren't on either Lizzie or robbie's lap. U never sat on  carseat.

After 30 mins u reached the set .  Everyone was very happy .

"Hi baby ...." Scarlett said and took u from Lizzie .

"Hwi...scwr awutz" u said and giggled .

"Now get ready guys, Lizzie  ,Scarlett ,carol, chris H , RDJ, Paul u all have a scene together ...." The director came and said.

"Hi who is this doll here?" He said ...U knew him .

"Me lwzzzies baby gwil" (me Lizzie's baby girl) u said and everyone laughed .

"I know u are her baby.....U want to come and see ?" He asked .

"No ...Don't take her...ChrisE will take care of her....If she goes to the set ....Omg !!U have to say cut one million times " lizzie said and all laughed .

"Bye baby ...U stay with chrisE Uncle while we shoot ....Mama loves u " she said and kissed ur head and left .

"What do u wanna do now?" Chris E asked while he picked u up .

"Me dwnt know" u said .

"Ok then let's go to the snacks table...U will find florence , Gwyneth , tessa , antony , sebastian , Zoe , paul , cobie and Emily ...U wanna go to them ?" He asked .

"Ywhhh..." u said .

He took u to the table ..Everyone saw u and had a big smile on their face .He put u down and u ran to Florence first .

"Hi...Baby .....So finally Lizzie brought u to set...Now let's have some fun" Florence said and picked u up.

She handed u one candy ...U ate it and want another one...