81 ) Care !! ❤️🌏 ( lizzie ) requested .

Requested  by scar_lie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Age : 15

Tw : none

_________________________________________

Y/n's pov :

I finished my homework and looked at the clock.  It was 8 p.m. .Mom would return home at 9 p.m.  She is incredibly busy with her new film. And exhausted too. The film was to be shot in a hurry so she had to work day and night . Dad wasn't home because he has gone for a tour to japan for his promotion of album.
I was home alone but that wasn't a problem because  I am homeschooled and mom can't take to the set of this movie . Anyways . I got up and thought of giving her some care and surprise . She needs it .

I got up and headed to the kitchen straight .  I took my phone and saw the recipe of cheese steak and spaghetti and some meatballs . She loves all these three . I cooked the food fast because then I have prepare a decoration and her warm bath.

"Ouch !!" I yelled as hot pan touched my left hand ring and pinky  finger and black spot formed . I hold it under water but it burned like hell. I was in a hurry so this accident happened ..It's ok sometimes it can happen..I thought and . I put some ointment  over the burn.

Then I headed to the bathroom. I opened the door and filled the tub with warm water . I put bubble in it and her favourite fragnance all over . I put small purple lights all around the tub and candles too
.

I then went to our bed room and decorated it like this

I hope she loves all of these .

It was 8 : 55 p.m. and I heard a car parked in our gate . I am sure it's mom.  I ran down..... And opened the door .

" Hi baby " mom said and wrapped her protective arms around me...No matter how much I grow she is my comfort zone ...I know I am always protected with her .

" Hi momma ...!! Welcome home " i said and she kissed my head . I looked at her .
Her smile is always so beautiful ...It melts my heart .

" So how was ur day?" She asked

" Good...Ur?" I ask

" It was good but very much tiring and I am too exhausted . I have to make dinner also ...So I am gonna take a shower .." mom said and went upstairs ...

I went behind her .she changed herself and wrapped a towel around her body . She went into the bathroom and gasped .

" Baby whats all this?" She asked looking shocked at me .

" I did it for u ...Hope u like it ...U take care of me for 15 long years without any rest can't i do this small care for my momma ?" I ask and smile .

" Aww i love u baby ...This is amazing .... I love it ..." She said and hugged me . I joked with her

" Momma take the bath ...U stink ..." I said and laughed .