17) Graduated❤️🌏 ( REQUESTED) (lizzie)

Requested by ahodge1

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Age : 19

Tw: none...

_________________________________________

Y/n's pov :

Today is a  big day .  I am going to be graduated ...Wow...My mom and dad and all my aunts and uncles from MCU cast would be present .  My mom and dad helped me a lot in mu studies and other sports ...I want to be a doctor which is completely different occupation than my mom's and dad's ....My mom is actress Elizabeth Olsen .And my dad is robbie arnett..I am y/n Olsen Arnett. I am so happy ...I read with Millie bobby brown , Sadie sink , noah schnapp, and finn wolfhard...They all have pursuaded acting as their carrier .... When I did not want to have acting as my carrier ...My mom and dad fully supported me . And all my uncles and aunts too...I am mom and dad's only daughter . They are happy with me. It was 6 a.m. i was too tired but excited .

I went to my parents room and snuggled into my mom's chest....

"U have a big day today ...Can't believe my baby girl grown up so fast..". Mom said and kissed my head...

"Yeah babe. She grew up so fast" dad said ....

"Yeah i know " mom said...I saw their sad face and I felt sad ...

"Mom i have grown up but I am not gonna leave u....I will always stay with u guys....Ummm ...Until I am 30 and get married..I promise " i said and hugged her ...
I smelt her...She smells so nice...I again slept ....Oh...I have forgot to tell u one thing...I am bisexual and when I came out...My mom and dad supported me fully and my mcu cast aunts and uncles too....

"Baby...It's 8 a.m. now wake up" mom and and I cuddled into her lap...

"Mama...I love u so much," i said...

"I love u too my baby" mom said...

After half and hour we all had breakfast and we got dressed .

We went to our school...

"Hi Millie ....Hi Sadie "i said and hugged my two bestfriends...

"Where are we y/n?" Finn and noah said..

They hugged us more tight...We five were a team.

" Hi scar aunt ....Hi Flo aunt" i said as I saw my mcu family approaching ....Rose came and hugged me ...She is older than  me ...She is 25 now .

"We are so happy to be here sis" rose said and hugged all of us..

She then hugged Millie and sadie too..

"Hi baby girl u have grown up so much....I could not believe ...My little y/n has grown up so much"she said as tears escaped from her eyes .

"Aww...dont cry aunt...U are my second mother ...Please don't cry...I love u...And I will always be ur little y/n ." I said and wiped her tears and hugged her...She cried and so did everyone.