37) meeting the cast ❤️🌏( lizzie ) requested

Requested by EmmaStan11

--~~--~~--~~--~~--~~--~~--~~--~~--~~--

Age : newborn . 2 days old .

Tw: none

_________________________________________

(Thursday 24th june 2027 ) ~4 a.m.~

{ 9 months pregnant )

Lizzie's pov :

"Omg !! Babe my water broke " Lizzie yelled .

"Ok ok.Calm down breath !! I am getting the hospital bag" robbie said and grabbed the bag.

"Oww ...Babe ...." Lizzie yelled again . U kicked inside her while trying to come out . That's why she was having much more pain.

Robbie took Lizzie and drove to the hospital. Other cast members could not come..Actually robbie and Lizzie went to uk for some important work. Lizzie didn't want to travel with u being 9 months pregnant . It was urgent and important so they had to go .

They took Lizzie to the labour room and doctor checked her .

"U can't give birth right now...U are only 2 cm dilated ...U have to wait.." doctor said

"Omg!! The baby kicks so hard ..." Lizzie yelled.

"Yeh ...But u have to be strong babe" robbie said and sat beside Lizzie .

" Yeah..But it hurts.." Lizzie yelled again..

*After 30 hours *

(Friday 25th june 2027) ~10a.m.~

"Omg!! U are 10 cm dilated" doctor said as he checked Lizzie .

"Push in our next contraction " doctor said

"Ahhhh! " She pushed u ...

"I can't do it...It's too hard" she said while panting .Her breath was uneven .

"U can do it please babe" robbie said ...He became extremely nervous because noone was there with them .

"Please u can do it " doctor said...

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!" Lizzie pushed hardest this time with all her strength . Her head fall .Her chest raised and fall vigorously .

They heard ur sharp cry which made them both smile...Lizzie smiled even though she was exhausted . She felt so worth of her all pains . They placed u on her chest with blood and the cord still connected .

"It's a girl" the doctor said...

"We have a girl

"Would u like to cut the cord ?" The doctor asked robbie .

"Y-yeah" he sluttred . He cut the cord . The doctor cleaned u up and gave u to the Lizzie . They placed u on her chest. She admired u .

The doctors left and gave u all a family time.