105) Comparison ❤️🌎 (Lizzie) requested

Requested by anonymous .
_________________________________________

Age : 11 years

Elder sister's age (bella): 18 years

Tw : comparison , panicks , blood ⚠️

A/n - i hope u all like the story ... And please vote the story . My offline school has started and will have our exams ...But I will update don't worry . I have fixed my  schedule for it . Anyways it's late here and I am too tired . So gonna sleep . Good night / day . Thanks for supporting me and hope u all are good and healthy . Take care of urselves . Ly all ❤️
_________________________________________

Y/n's pov :

My alarm rang loudly in the morning .it is 5 a.m. but I have to wake up so early because I have to do my swimming lessons . It's really cold but I have to else mum would ground me . But she never does it with my elder sister bella . My family is only me , mum and Bella . Dad left us when I wasn't even born and bella was 7 years then . Bella gets along with everything . According to mum , Bella is a perfect daughter for her and I get compared. God knows why she even gave birth to me if I was so unwanted . She never praises me for something I do . She set me a hard routine to follow everyday while bella gets free from her daily routine. I had to play sports , do chores while bella doesn't , and have to study and get good result . Bella is actress like my mum .Mom always spends time with bella in weekends . She barely notices me . And it all started as I joined the middle school . Never before that she used to compare us but everything changed a few years ago . And mainly when bella became an actress .

" Y/N.... !! ITS ALREADY 5 : 15 A.M." mum yelled as she opened the door .

" Yes mum . I a-am going " i said being scared of her .

" U better be fast" mum said and left the door . I shrugged my shoulders and got up from bed .

I did my morning routine . And went for swimming lessons .

" Mama .... " I saw bella come downstairs and hugging mom . Mum hugged her back . I sighed and remember the last time I hugged her which I could not even remember . I and mum has been distant because mum always compares me with Bella .

" Y/n please come breakfast is ready . See Bella she is always ready before time " mum said .

" I am sorry mum " i said and quietly ate my food while mum and bella talked about some of the stuffs she needed to buy .

" Mom can I get some funkos?" I asked . Mom gave me a disgusted look .

" U already 5 and those are disgusting " mum said

" But bella gets to buy what she wants " i said .

" Don't compare urself with her . She is successful and is a perfect child .First try to be 10% of what she is and then compare " mum said sternly . I was confirmed that I am a mistake and mom didn't want me .

" I am sorry . " I said and again ate my food quietly while bella and mum discussed about stuffs she wanted mom to buy for her . I saw mom was happy with her so without disturbing her i left for school .

I went to school. Everything was going alright until the break time . I was having tiffin with my friends and I was done eating to i was going through the corridor to my class . While someone hold my mouth and took me aside .

My eyes widened to see it was my bullies . They were all boys and used to abuse me a lot .

" Mmm " i cried already getting chocked by daniel , one of the boys of the team .

" Ahh ...We get to have fun with u again " he said and took me to a abandoned room of my school

" Lets get some stuffs for fun " he said and everyone took out knife .