69) Paparazzi Attack !! ❤️🌏 (lizzie )

Requested by DanicaVanZyl8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age : 4 months

Tw : none

_________________________________________

Narrator's pov:

"Hey babe wake up . Its 8 a.m. in the morning . Dont u have ur office work?"lizzie said and kissed her husband who was busy sleeping besides their 4 month old daughter .

"Omg!! Wht !! Already 8 a.m. fuck " robbie said and got up.

"Dont curse ...!!" Lizzie said stenly .

"Oh ..Sorry ..I need to go get a quick shower " robbie said and he was going to go to the shower but he looked at u. He was so sad . Recently he was busy with lots of work so he wouldnot get time to spend with u. This made him bit depressed lately. 

He booked at u and picked u up. U were still sleeping . So u slept in his hands ..

"What happened ? Its 8 : 10 rush babe " lizzie said to robbie giving him nudge.he has tears in his eyes .

"Why are u crying babe...? What happened?" Lizzie asked while kissing his forehead

"Its just ...I dont get time to spend with my daughter . I want to feed her , play with her and babble with her ....Like u do...But my works are a barrier.....I just want my baby " he said and looked at u ..

"I know babe..U want to spend time with our girl . But babe after ur song is finished u can spend time with her . This was ur dream song right ... Dream album...So keep focusing on it...y/n would not like her dad being sad right ? She would love if u do it perfectly . U always have her here . " Lizzie said and she kissed robbie .

"U are right babe...I will make my baby and u proud ...One day she will make us proud " robbie said and both looked at u .

"Now go babe...It's already 8 :20 " Lizzie said and took u from him.

He went into the bathroom . U woke up after 5 mins . And fussed .

"Good morning my muchkin" lizzie said and booped ur nose . She put her mouth in ur tummy and blew air which caused u to giggle. Lizzie babbled with u for sometime . Then u cried and fussed .

"What happened baby...Hungry ?" Lizzie asked u .U looked at her . She understood . She positioned u ...Pulled her shirt down and u latched on her nipple . U were sucking fast .

"Baby ...Slow down...I am not going anywhere neither is momma's milk going . U will get all of it " Lizzie said and u calmed down a bit. Suddenly u chew her nipple accidentally which made her say

"Ouch !!" Lizzie told it loudly . So robbie came to her .

"What happened ?" He asked

"She bit my nipple....Maybe she is teething . " Lizzie said and u have latched off by that time...So she burped u .

"Let me see her gum " Lizzie said and put finger in ur mouth and opened it . U were teething slightly .

"Oh she is..." Lizzie said excitedly ...

"Wow...Our baby girl is growing up fast " robbie said and again got back to his work .

"Baby...U don't bite mama's nipple ...It hurts momma..." She said and u tilted u head .

After eating breakfast ,Lizzie found  she has to go to some shopping . Robbie was busy with u so she would take u along with her.

"Babe..we are leaving for shopping ...We will come back by 11 a.m." Lizzie said

"Ok..Be careful with her !!" Robbie said

"I will " Lizzie said and took u .She took ur stroller  . She then put u in ur carseat and drove the car . She checked u everytime if u were ok . U were fine....U looked outside .

"U love the ride baby ?" She asked
U giggled .

She drove to the market and put u in ur stroller . Suddenly the paparazzi  attacked Lizzie ..

"Lizzie ..So this is ur daughter " one akses

"Yes ..What's her name and age ?"

"Is she ur child ?"

"What are u planning with her next ?"

"Is she Robbie's child ?"

Everyone asked weird questions . One paparazzi tried to take ur pictures and a big flash light lit up on ur face. And u cried loudly ...Now lizzie got much angry ..

" CAN  U JUST GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE .? U LITERALLY MADE MY BABY CRY . AND WHAT THE FUCK QUESTIONS U ARE ASKING ....? AND U ...DONT EVEN TRY TO GET CLOSE TO MY DAUGHTER" Lizzie said and pushed the paparazzi .

"JUST FUCK OFF . LET ME AND MY BABY BE ALONE ...U IDIOTS " Lizzie yelled . No one has ever seen Lizzie so angry . She went into the store and cooed u down..

"No baby...Mama is here to protect u always " Lizzie said and u cooed down .

Lizzie shopped quickly because u were fussy and sniffling . After shopping she drove home and she got a notification "

"See how elizabeth Olsen cursing the paparazzi and hitting " ..Lizzie saw it and turned the phone off .

As soon as she got home. She got kamu notifications . Fans were supporting her because she was protecting u .

"What's all this babe ...? If I was there would have killed the paparazzi " robbie yelled in anger ...U cried not because he yelled because u were hungry .

Lizzie sat on the couch and nursed u .u were very scared about the flash lights . She rubbed her nipple on ur mouth and u latched on...U were drinking slowly . And Lizzie talked to robbie .

"I know..They have come near to my baby and scared her with flashes ...Flashes aren't good for babies . Thats why I pushed him. I am a mother and whatever happens I will protect my baby . And I just don't care what people says about me...My fans knows and u all know ...My family knows why I did that...That's all is i want ....I don't care what other secondary people say...They aren't important in my life ...But my baby, my hubby and my family is ....And being a mom what I have done it's right .." Lizzie said and looked at u . She kissed ur head

"Yes u are right...U have done right . And if was there or any parents would be there . They would do the same.....I support u " robbie said and kissed Lizzie's head .

"Thanks babe...So after she finishes her drinking .Can u please look after her ? ...I gave to make something for lunch " Lizzie said .

"Yes ofc..." Robbie said and he put his hand on Lizzie's shoulder ...They both looked at u ,their most precious thing in this whole world.....

_________________________________________

Words : 1084

Thanks for reading

Hope u like it DanicaVanZyl8