4) real mom❤️🌏 (Lizzie )

Age :14

Tw: nons

_________________________________________

Noones pov :

"Wake up bubba ...Good morning "
Ashley said as she went to pick y/n up from bed...

She took y/n on her lap and stroked her hair  ...She picked her up and went to the couch downstairs .... louis was sitting down on the couch watching some news...

It was louis birthday ...So y/n locked her head up from ashley's crook of neck and said..

"Happy birthday daddy !"

"Thank u baby girl " louis picked her up and she sat on his lap...While ashley stroked y/n's hair...

"Dad  ..we will celebrate ur birthday today...So can i take a off form school ... plzzzz " she said while doing puppy eyes to her dad and mom...

Louis looked at ashley for her conscent ...She nodded her head ...

"Ok...Baby girl "...

*U must be thinking how could they pick a 14 year old girl...She was short compared to her age ...Was not that much weight...So they could pick he rup with ease "

"Mommy ...Who will come to celebrate daddy's birthdays ?" Y/n asked still sitting on louis lap..

"Umm.. Lizzie aunt , robbie uncle , mary -kate aunt , oliver uncle and ur cousins...And some of ur dad's friend..."

"Ok we will have fun.."

* Here mary- kate  have a twin boy s both 18 year old... Lizzie and robbie had a daughter 10 year old...

Mary Kate's boys name :
Alex and Alan..

Lizzie's daughter name :
Rosie.*.

* Soon all arrived at 5 p.m. for the party...*

Ur fav auntie was lizzie and she knew everything u wanted ...U felt like she had some connection with u....She always understood what did u wanted to say ...What u loved...When u hid...

Ur mother also did ...

U had green eyes ..... same nose and lizzie...same face cutting....But it didnot bother as all the Olsens looked kinda same...Ur cousin sister looked like her father ..*

"Hi everyone ...Hi Lizzie aunt " u finished ur sentence and jumped into her ...She pulled u into a hug...

"Hey baby girl...U have grown so much...But u are always baby for me..."
Lizzie said while kissing ur forehead

U greeted ur brothers ...U loved them but they always annoyed u by saying u baby.... brother sister goals...All seated themselves...And then chatted...U and ur cousins went to another room to play video games... U and alex played video games...While alan played with rosie...

Y/n's pov :

I was having fun on dad's birthday... Suddenly i saw mom and dad hurrying to their room ...I stopped the game and saw mom and dad were clipping some papers and they put the rest of them in closet .....i saw one paper fall down under the bed...After they left i went into the room and picked it up....

My eyes were popping out with wht i saw...

It was my birth certificate and ther read wirtten

                            Y/n olsen

                   Date of birth : 5th may 2009

                  Born to : Elizabeth Olsen

                      Dad : unknown