104) Return after months ❤️🌎 (lizzie) requested

Requested by RomanoffNatasha___2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Age : 7 years

Tw : none

A/n - here it's really late .And I am tired . I am gonna sleep please vote the story and love u all ❤️
________________________________________

Robbie's pov :

It has been 6 months that lizzie is out to UK for her new film shoot .I have to take care of our 7 years old daughter y/n . Scarlett helps me too . Sometimes y/n stays with scarlett when i have to go out for work . She is home schooled .And y/n is very happy with her cousins Rose (14 years ) and cosmo (10 years ) .

" Daddy when will momma come ?" Y/n asked while we watched her favorite movie.   

" actually she will umm baby . She will be delayed by a month ...I am sorry baby " i said stroking her hair .  Actually she will come today . But Lizzie told me not to tell y/n because she wants to give y/n a small surprise .

" But I miss momma . She isnt home for so much long time " y/n's tears dropped .
I felt so bad .

" No shhh baby girl ...Ur momma  will come soon " i said and wiped her tears . I  hold her close to me .

" Dada can we eat some cake ?" Y/n said .

" Ok let's gp and get some brownie ?" I asked

" Yayy " y/n jumped a little in excitement .

We ate brownie and ice cream  just then Lizzie called me .

I went to another room . And picked her call .

" Hey babe . I am outside our house . but don't tell y/n ... Just switch ur camera on. " Lizzie said

" Ok babe .  " I said and switched my camera on .

We waved hi .. i came to the kitchen and gave my phone to y/n ..

" Mammaaaa" she sqeuakled as she saw Lizzie.

" Yes my baby . How are u ?" She asked .

" I am good mama ...But u are bad . U said u will come today but again got delayed again . " Y/n sniffles .

" Aww baby . Mama is so sorry .. mama will try to come home soon " Lizzie said

" Come home today mama please " y/n cried.

" Aww baby shh... Mama will come with lots of gifts after one month " lizzie said .

" I dont want gifts  . I want u only .."  y/n said which melted my heart .

"Ok then baby girl . I have a. Little surprise for u .. " Lizzie said . She turned the camera and showed y/n our front door .

Her face completely changed , her mouth opened and eyes popped out .

" U ARE HERE MAMAMAA " she said and immediately dropping my phone but I saved it .

She runs to the door and opens it . I record the moments .  She jumps into Lizzie's arms and sobs .

"Mama " she continues to repeat the word and call Lizzie multiple times .

" Yes baby . Mama is here " Lizzie said and hold y/n tight in her arms .

" Now ur dad needs a hug too " Lizzie said .

" No me only please mama " she said .And Lizzie picked y/n up . She cling on her mum .

Lizzie's pov :

Finally after so long my baby girl is back in my arms. She was holding onto me tighter than usual .Sp i picked her up and she placed her head on my chest .

" Babe let me put the bags in " robbie said and took all the bags inside . I sat down pm couch with y/n clinging on me like a koala . It's already 8 p.m. her bedtime is at 9 p.m.

" ok baby ...Now mama needs to show ur ur gifts " i said but she nods no .

" Why baby ?" I asked

" I want u " she said again nestling into me taking a long breathe . I stroked her hair with light. Motions .

"Babe . In that green bag i have got all her gifts ..Can u open them ?" I said

He opened it  ...

" Wow mama teddy !!" Y/n said looking at the big teddy . I bought some colouring books , some story books , some marvel actions figures and big teddy bear .

" U love them all?" I asked .

" Yes mama all of this is so good ...I love u mama" she said and nestled into me .

" Babe did u have ur dinner ?" Robbie asked .

"Yes I did ... I am gonna go and take a shower before sleep " i said and y/n whined

"Baby . It will take a few minutes .. please " i said and she made a pout .

" I also go with u mama pleaseeeee " she said now giving me puppy eyes . I know this was gonna happen because she will be extra clingy to me .

" ok ok let's go " i said and she smiled at me . I kissed her head .

" Babe can I get a kiss too?" Robbie asked

" Sure " i said and kissed him  . After we pulled off . I went to bathroom with y/ and took a bubble bath with her .

" Mama u are so comfy .. dada isn't at all comfy like u " y/n said snuggling in the bathtub .

" I know baby and now mama won't leave for a long time and next time I will take u along with me because I have missed my sweet little angel too" i said booping her nose . She giggled .

After shower i dressed myself and her too . We both put our PJs and robbie did too .. i know she will sleep with me for some days so I didn't even ask her what she wanna do .

" Mama storytime please " y/n said and handed me a new book that I bought for her .

" Ok i will tell u one story " i said and started to read the book . We started to act like some of the characters so that she can have fun ..

" And that elephant is dada " y/n said giggling . Robbie was laughing too .

" Ohh ..Now dada became an elephant huh " robbie said and tickled y/n's side .
She laughed even more . Omg her smile is so sweet . I would do everything on this earth to keep her smile safe .

After we had some fun . I put the lights off .

" Now it's time for sleep baby girl " i said . She yawned a little . I was tired too after the journey . She cuddled into me . I put the blanket over us . She nestled more into me feeling my warmth .After a min ,  i felt her sucking on my collar bone . She does this everytime she needs to soothe herself . To make her more comfortable , i rubbed circles on her back and kissed her head softly at intevals . After some time , i heard little snores .

" She missed u a lot babe " robbie said but in low voice .

" I know babe ... I missed u both " i said .

" Same here babe . I love u and our little angel so much  " he said pulling me into a kiss ..

" I love u more and our little girl too " i said pulling off the kiss . We both difted to sleep with our angel between us .

________________________________________

Words : 1133

Thanks for reading

Hope u like it RomanoffNatasha___2