67) The Accident 🌏❤️( lizzie ) part 2 requested

Requested by. nj_maximoff

_________________________________________

Narrator's pov :

Everyone was quiet ...They couldn't compute what they heard . Lizzie immediately broke down...Robbie cried . Robbie never cried in public .   Chris and RDJ consoled him. Scarlett and Florence  hold Lizzie. Rose (18 years...3 months younger to jane) consoled jane.

"Can we meet her ?" Jane asked crying .

"Yes...You can !!" Doctor said .

Everyone went in.  U looked at them but ur green eyes which u inherited from u mom was vacant . Ur eyes ,ur expression said u don't know them. They all sat beside u .

"Hi baby..." Lizzie said hoping u would  remember her .And placed her hand on ur

"Baby? Who are u ?" U said and pulled ur hand back . Her heart broke into million pieces . Inside her brain ...*baby i am ur mama....I carried u nine months in my womb...Gave u birth after 20 hours of labour and u forget me baby ? ....I am ur mama...Please remember us * she thought but she said

"I am ur mama " and u flinched

"No ..I don't know u miss " u said .

"Don't u remember me ?" Robbie asked u stepping forward .

"No sir...I don't know anyone of u..." U said ..

"And her ?" Robbie said pulling jane infront of u .

"I am sister ....Ur elder sister..Jane.."jane said and cried .

"No miss i don't know u either . Can u all please leave me alone...I don't like strangers much" u said .

"Ok..One last question...What do u remember about ur life " Scarlett asked

"I can't remember anything . Nothing all blank .just one incident. I was walking and I fell down...Someone hold me and said ...Doll u are strong ...And that person took me to some woman...She said ...She is strong baby...And a man was also there . But it's all blur and the voices are deep not like usual people " u said .Lizzie sighed . They cried but silently .

"Ok...Bye " they said as they left .

"Bye.." u said and laid down... They went out . All of them went to their respective home .

"My baby can't remember me !! " Lizzie said and cried .

"There is not point of crying liz....Please....We have to make her remember everything " robbie said .

"And yes she is my baby too" robbie said sternly .

"I know...But I am her mom " Lizzie said .

"Yes ..And I am her fucking dad ...Who also was included in her birth ...She is born with the union of us...She is ours not ur or not mine... " Robbie said with raising his voice .

"Mom !! Dad can u stop arguing pleasee!!" Jane yelled and cried .

"We are sorry hun !! So sorry..Sorry liz ..I just got angry...so sorry " robbie said and hugged his wife and his daughter .

"But when can we bring her home ?" Lizzie asked .

"Wait let me call the doctor " robbie said .

He called the doctor nd had a conversation while Lizzie was seeing y/n's baby pictures .

"So the doctor said ...We can bring her home tomorrow but we need to bring her memory back and soon as possible . " Robbie said while cutting the call.