6) online hate 🌏❤️ (pt 1)

Age :12

Tw : foul language ...

_________________________________________

Y/n 's pov :

Hi ! I am y/n olsen....Yeah daughter of The Elizabeth olsen.....U would think being celeb child was very cool. Yeah it was .. but it was not.

Mom was always busy with her work . I had noone to share my problem except Rose ( pretend rose is 12 here) ... scarlett aunt's daughter.

My dad left my mother when she was 9 months pregnant ..I really did not know what the reason was ....( He was her boyfriend)

I never saw him . He didnot want me. I lived with my mother . But I always wished for another parent.

Anyways recently I was getting online hate . People talked shit about my appearance and how I looked . I started to have my insecurities . I didnot told anyone anything . I had instagram but my mom didnot have . So she didnot know what was going in my life .

I posted a picture..

Caption. : Me and my mom ...The most important person in my life 🌏❤️( 5 months old)

Liked by elizabethsolenfc...And 22000 others......

Comments :

Rosejohansson: aww so cute❤️

Username126: she is not cute ...She is ugly...

Usename 98: how can she call lizzie her mom doesn't she feel ashamed..

Username 756: Lizzie should not have given birth to her.....y/n is so ugly... Nothing compared to her mom

Username 967: y/n is illegitimate daughter....Lol....U should be ashamed....

Username 558: ur dad didn't love u ...Ur mom doesn't love u ...She has to keep u because she was afraid what people would talk...

I read all the comments...I sobbed silently...Not wanting mom to hear....

I think they are right...She doesn't love me . So she doesn't spends time with me.

U must be thinking rose was in instagram why she didnot knew all that....She was not active on insta that much....She just opened it once a month... Commented on my post and left...She didnot even read other comments.

"Y/n....I need to talk to u...Come down "

I hear mom yelling ...

I did not do anything ...What happened now....

I have stopped wearing stylish clothes....I only wore baggy clothes.

"Yes mum ...U wanted to talk to me "