84) This is true!! ❤️🌎 ( lizzie)

Age : 11 years .

Mae's age : 15 years

Leonard's age : 17 years

Tw : none

_________________________________________

Y/n's pov :

I am sitting with mae and leonard and chatting with them... Mom and aunt kathryn are shooting for " wanda vision " .
Although they play role again each other in the movie..They both are very close...
Both leonard and mae are elder to me..And we are very good friends ... My dad , robbie arnett died when I was just few months old...I have seen him in pictures and aunt kathryn also had a divorce 10 years ago... But I love her ...She is so supportive and caring... Sometimes when mom is busy i stay with her and she cares for me no less than mom... Anyways .

" So...y/n...Let's tell mom and aunt to plan a trip..Just two of our family " mae said

" Yes ....That would be so fun" i said excitedly .. mae and leonard were like my sister and brother .

" Let's tell mom " leonard said .. and we all went to the set where mom and aunt kathryn was filming . They were now sitting ...I don't know whether mae or leonard noticed ...... I saw mom holding kathryn aunts hand ...Fingers intertwined ...I thought they may ..As they both are very close friends..I didnt pay much attention to it .

" Mom" mae said and they both got startled and left their hands .

" Mom...Can we , y/n and aunt Lizzie go for a trip...Just us ?" Leonard asked

" Yes mom..Please " i said to my mom.

" Ok fine... Where u wanna go?" Aunt kathryn asked .

" Umm.... Hawaii " i said and mae and leonard also said yes ...

"Ok no problem ..We all will go " my mom said and I kissed her cheek...

" Thanks mom and aunt kathryn " i said ..

" No kiss for me ?" Aunt kathryn said ..And I hugged her and kissed her cheek too.

" Yes...Ofc ..I love u " i said to her ..

"Love u too " aunt kathryn said .

* Time skip *

It has been two weeks .We still didn't go to the trip because both of them were busy with the shoot...It was going to end today .... I , mae and leonard were in my house ... I and leonard were playing games .. it was already 1 p.m.

" Mae i am hunrgy" i said... She was reading something in her phone ..

"Ok let me go and grab some food " mae said and went down... She knows our house well...She comes frequently and stays here too ....

After 20 mins...She came up with some nuggets ,noodles and some ice cream..

" Aww thanks mae " i said .

" Ur wlcm..Now pause ur game and eat this " she said ..

" Yes yes...Mom jr. " Leonard said teasingly ...

" Shut up!!" Mae said to him...We all laughed ...We ate it .

After that ...I fell asleep while talking ...

* Time skip *

I woke up by a two voices ... I didn't saw mae and leonard .... After sometime ...I recognised the voice .. it was mom's and aunt kathryn ..And maybe mae and leonard were down ...

I tiptoed to the stairs ... And heard something ..

" Dont worry babe...Its gonna be alright .. if they take our pictures also we would disclose our relationship " i heard aunt kathryn's voice say it..