103) Their visit ! ❤️🌎 (Lizzie ) requested

Requested by Superwills-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age : 1 and half years

Tw : none .

A/n - hey . Everyone .... I hope u all will like the story ...Today was a hectic day for me ... Anyways ...Please vote the story ..And little surprise in end of story ..Thanks for supporting me and helping me ... Love u all ❤️
_________________________________________

Lizzie's pov:

It's morning and I am cooking our breakfast . Robbie is playing with our daughter

" Dada ,wunda" y/n said hoding up a wanda maximoff doll .

" Yes that mama " robbie said and picked y/n up on his lap . We adopted her 6 months ago . She was just 1 year old . We adopted because I and robbie had tried for 5 years but later we found out that I am infertile . And I am happy i have a little girl jumping around the house . Y/n is very hyperactive , smart , sweet kid . We both love being her parents. Just then I heard .

"Mamaaaa" i saw her running to me and hugging my leg . I picked her up and kissed her head .

" Yes baby ? " I asked . She put her hands on my nose tracing it . I scrunched it up .
I kissed on her small hand .

" Mw hurngy " she said showing her tummy. I rubbed her tummy .

" It will be ready in a minute . " I said . After it was done , i fed her because she wants me to feed her .

" Dada , mw and u plwy in gawrden" y/n said chewing her food .

" no y/n don't talk while chewing ur food . Dada will play " i said .

" Yes baby listen to mama.. we will play " robbie said

We ate our food and after that robbie and y/n played in garden with her football while I did my chores .

After sometime, i heard a doorbell . I went to door and opened it . i gasped . It was my whole family .

"Shit " i mumbled . That's because they don't know about y/n . I don't know how will they react .

"Maaammmmmaaa " i heard y/n yell and run to me . But she stopped as she saw my mom , my dad and my twin sisters ,Ashley and Mary - Kate (MK).

She stood frozen and ran upstairs .

" Babe please check on her " i said and he ran after her .

"W- who is th-the baby?" Ashley asked .

" Who is it?". My mum asked .

" U can't -" MK said and was gonna continue while I stopped .

" Please stop . Let me explain . I and robbie adopted her 6 months ago but kept her secret until she is easy with us . Because she will get scared to see so many people together .She is my daughter y/n Elizabeth Olsen Arnett. " I said .

" Omg .. i get it why didn't u tell us and that's ok ..But she is so cute " my mum said hugging me .

" Can we meet her please .? I am her aunt ..Wow " Ashley said giving a little jump.

" We have a granddaughter now ...Yay but Lizzie she is really sweet " my dad said .

"Ok u can meet her but don't try to touch her at first .. just talk to her ..She will come to u eventually when she feels safe " i said and they nod .