39) caring dad ❤️🌏 (lizzie) requested

Requested by EmmaStan11

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator's pov :

It was a very tiring day for Lizzie after the shoot and with 6 months old daughter of her . She is immensely exhausted and after nursing u for 30 mins ,she pumped some milk for u and kept it in the kitchen . She went to bed with u while robbie sat working on his laptop beside them. U both fell asleep and robbie kissed both of u .

"My girls " he said and after working for 45 mins more . He put everything off and slept beside u .

~2a.m.~

U cried . U woke up in every two hours at night . Almost all the days Lizzie fed u but today she was too tired . She could not hear u cry . But ur cry made robbie wake up. He woke and looked at the watch and saw 2 a.m. He didn't wake Lizzie up because he knew she was too tired . But he wasn't sure if she has pumped her milk . If it wasn't he had to wake her up. Anyways he picked u up carefully and he smelt something wrong.

"Oh so u pooped too" he smiled at ur innocence .

He picked u up and took u to another room and changed ur diaper ...While changing he babbled with u. He is the best caring , and loving father one could ask for .

"Who is my good girl?" He asked ...

U smiled ...

"O ....My baby....u are done..." He said while pulling up ur new pants . And he kissed ur head .

He took u down to search for milk . He saw a bottle of milk in the fridge . He was relieved that Lizzie pumped it before . He took it out and warmed it . U were in his hands sucking ur thumb . U were very hungry so u cried once more.

"O my baby...Don't cry ...Dada is warming milk for u...My baby" he said and kissed ur head . He booped ur nose which made u smile a little.

Ting !!!

The Microwave made noise. And it was done. He checked the milk by putting it on his palm if it was too hot . It wasn't . So he took u and sat on the couch . He positioned u and put the nipple on ur lips . U latched on immediately and suckled it fast .

"Slow down...Ur mikly is going nowhere " he chuckled .

U hummed while drinking it. After finishing robbie bobbed u up and down and burped . He placed u on his chest and stroked ur hair which made u fall asleep on him. He kissed ur head and laid his head back and he also fell asleep with u.

~7 a.m.~

Lizzie woke up and didn't saw either u or robbie beside her. She got freaked out. She ran down and saw u sleeping on his chest while he is asleep too..She saw diapers , and empty bottle beside . She understood ...She took a pic

~~~~**~*~ the pic*~*~*~*~*~

" Most caring father ever ." @robbiearnett

@Scarlettjohasson : wow...So beautiful ....Aw they both look cute...Robbie has indeed changed after having y/n.

@chrisevans : yeah...Before we used to see him sleep on the couch after party.

@RDJ : so true....Good that he has become so much caring .

@cobiesmulders : wish I had such a caring father 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...

@florencepugh : hope y/n is ok...With so much protective father...I am damn sure he would not let her date ..I bet

@RDJ : mee too..🤣🤣

@scarlettjohansson : i also agree with Flo...

@elizabethoslen : thank u guys...He has indeed changed ..I know...And Florence i agree with u...
❤️❤️❤️❤️

She put the phone aside . She went and sat beside u two. She kissed both of ur heads .

Robbie woke up and saw Lizzie .

"Good morning babe " he said.

"Good morning " she said and kissed his lips .

"Thank u for this" she said while pointing to the bottle and diapers.

"No problem.i am her father ...Being a father would be so fun and mesmerising never thought of it babe. She is damn cute..Her cuteness heals every pain. And I was freaked out when she cried ..Because I did not know whether u pumped ur milk or not...But then I saw it in the fridge ...I warmed it and fed her ." He said ..

"U are right babe....Her cuteness and smile heals every pain" Lizzie said and the both looked ta u who was peacefully sleeping on Robbie's Chest.

"I am so glad to become the father of ur child....It's just so good..I can't express it with my words...Everything feels like heaven" he said while looking at u .

"Yeah It does .I am glad that I am the mother of ur child. I am enjoying it a lot although it is tiring ..But I enjoy it" Lizzie said .

U yawned and then again placed ur head on his chest and slept...

"Sleep baby...U need much sleep to be healthy ." Robbie said and they both sat down with u on his chest like a happy family .

________________________________________

Words :843

Thanks for reading .

Hope u like it DanicaVanZyl8