36) Dad abused me ❤️🌏 ( wanda) requested

Requested by Jordan_Romanofff

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age :14 years .

Tw: hit, blood .Mention of rape

_________________________________________

Y/n's pov :

I was a bit off lately . . I am homeschooled like peter parker is because I am a part of avengers . I didnt join it but I, peter , morgan were. I am the  daughter of wanda maximoff . I don't really know about my father because he was a monster and mom took me away from him when I was just days old because she didn't want his bad omens to fall on me too. I love my mom and she loves me but recently she is being busy with peter and helping him not me...She says she is busy but after sometime i see her with peter . Maybe she didnt love me anymore.  Because my dad r@ped her and I was born. I knew it by reading her mind. It was vicious . So maybe she doesn't want me anymore .I am just a reminder of her about the incident.  I woke up . It was 7 a.m. and I went down and saw my mom , nat aunt , and peter talking . I went and sat beside nat aunt .

"Good morning bub" she said..

"Good morning nat aunt" i said with a smile .

"Good morning mom " i said she looked at me.

"Good morning y/n" she said . She never calls me y/n . She calls me by cute names and others . But this has also stopped .

"Good morning peter " i said .

"Good morning !" He said and again talked to my mom.

It was almost 9 a..m. and I was hungry . So I called mom.

"Mama i am hungry."

"Go to the kitchen  ....There must be others too...Get some food" she said and turned to peter to talk . I sighed and went into the kitchen and saw carol aunt and Valkyrie aunt talking .

"Hi good morning " they said

"Good morning " i said...

"I am hungry can u-" i said and carol aunt cut me off.

"Yeah ...I will make some pancakes and sweets for u " she said and kissed my head .

"So where is wanda?" Valkyrie aunt asked .

"She is busy with peter . She is always busy .I think she doesn't love me anymore ." I said with my head hung down.

She lifted ny chin up and kissed my head and pulled me closer .

"Don't worry babe...She loves u. U are her daughter . The most precious and important person in her life is u. She loves u a lot..." Valkyrie  aunt kissed .

"So here is ur breakfast ." Carol aunt said and placed a plate of pancakes and some candies .

"Wow....Thank u so much" i said and have my food...They sat infront of me while I ate my food.

"Y/N" i heard my mom yell.

She hold my fist hard and turned me around .  I saw my new video in her hand. She told me not to bring any video game until I got good marks in test..I knew I was going to be grounded .

"Y/N , I TOLD U NOT TO BRING ANY VIDEO GAME . " she yelled . Her eyes were turning red . I flinched but she  continued to yell.

"Y/N , SPEAK UP WITH UR FUC-SORRY !!BUT WHY DID U DO IT WHEN I TOLD U NOT TO? U ARE GROUNDED FOR MONTHS AND DONT TALK TO ME. U DISAPPOINT ME A LOT. CANT THINK U ARE MY DAUGHTER" she said harsh words which made my heart swell and break  .I got angry and started to open up.

"MOM, I KNEW U HATE ME FOR BEING UR DAUGHTER . I WAS BORN OUT OF RAPE . I KNOW .I READ UR MINDS . I BROUGHT THE VIDEO GAME BEACUSE I FELT LONELY . U NEVER HAVE TIME FOR ME . U ARE ALWAYS WITH PETER PLAYING WITH HIM OR  HELPING HIM WITH HIS HOMEWORK . AND THATS WHY I GOT SO LESS MARK. AND U SAY U ARE BUSY BUT WHENVER I SEE U , U ARE WITH HIM. WHY DIDNT U ADOPT HIM AND MADE HIM UR SON. U WOULD BE HAPPY. AND BELIEVE ME MOM . I DONT FEEL ANY MORE LOVE CONNECTION WITH U. EVERYTHING IS GONE ...LOST!!" i said and broke down. Carol aunt and nat aunt hold me up. I looked up into my mom's eyes with my sorrow, disgusted ,left out eyes . My pain filled my eyes...My mom now cried . She came to me .But I pushed her away and ran out of the compound . They ran after me but could not hold me .I ran and ran until I could not see them anymore . I was fast runner like my uncle Pietro . I suddenly  realized where I was....I lost my way...I just sat down on a random bench and cried . I suddenly felt a hand around my shoulder . I  turned around and recognised him...THE BARON STRUCKER . YESS...HE IS MY BIOLOGICAL  FATHER . HE RAPED MY MOM. I HATED HIM SO MUCH. Before I could use my power ,he put a band on my hand which prevented me from using my powers . He grabbed my neck and tried to choke me. I pushed him. He then threw me and my head hit hard and got a deep cut.Before i could get up . He sat on my chest and slapped me hard . He took out a knife and made several cuts on my body . Blood gushed out . I saw another agent ,a  boy near 18 years old.

"He is our one of best agent . And he likes u " Baron said and gave a evil smile .

The boy come near to me and kissed my neck and lips...I started to push him but he pinned my hands and body in certain angle which resisted me to use my strength . He then rubbed his fingers in my sex and whisperd

"I always wanted to do what ur dad did with ur mom" he said and started to take his pants off and his shirt..Suddenly  someone hit him from back. I saw red powers and mom standing . I saw happy but I could not walk as I got brutally abused . I fell down and my eyes went heavier . Mom ran to me while carol aunt , nat aunt and others defeated them .
"Mama..." I said faintly

"Yeah bby..Mama is here . I am sorry "  she said..And cried

I hold her hand .

"Mama i love u forever and always . If I die , u will be happy with peter i know...And I will happily die..I will always be with u "i said and my eyes went much more heavier .

I blacked out . 

After I opened my eyes i saw myself in our room in the avengers compound. I knew Bruce saved me.

"Mama " i said softly

"Yeah bubba ...Mama is here...With u always ...I am sorry...I did not do right by ignoring u...U are my daughter and u deserve my love. " She said and cried

I looked at  her and felt bad.

"Mama...It's ok. u should hate me. I am born out of a rape . U never wanted me . U had to keep me because there was no other way. It's ok if u dont feel any connection anymore with me. I will go away and I can live myself . I have powers . It's ok " i said and she shook .

"No no no baby...U will stay with me...I wont let u go . I love u...Wht was ur fault if i got pregnant by rape....No u are my baby... ....I am sorry..Please forgive mama" she said and cried.

"Ok mama...I forgive u. ..but please don't do it anymore." I said and she kissed my head.

"I love u my bubba ..U are not unwanted ...U are not mistake...U are a beautiful baby of mine" mama said which made my heart float .

"Thanks mama..I love u more" i said and she picked me up carefully and placed me on her lap.

"Mama will u feed me today?" I asked ..

"Yeah baby ofc ..." She said ..

She fed me that day and after that mom never ignored me and gave all her attention to me and we are happy .

__________________________________________

Hope u like it ...Jordan_Romanofff

Thanks for reading ...❤️🌏