28) Hallowen ❤️🌏 (lizzie)

Requested by ElizabethOlsenswifey

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age : 2 years

Tw : none

_________________________________________

Y/n's pov :

It was morning and a very special day...Today..It was halloween . Yyayy !! I went on my mama's chest and ..

"Mama mama...wake up...mama wake ..." I said while placing my hands on her belly and thumping on it.

"Yeah ...Baby...U woke up? Its only 6:30 a.m. baby" she said and rubbed my back .

"Yeah .. momma today is hallwoeen ...Me excited " i said cause I really am excited .

"Yeah but it's an evening party...Not now...Come sleep" mama said and placed me beside her....

Dada was sleeping .He worked late yesterday so he needed rest .

"Mama me hungry" i said and she placed her hand on my belly and rubbed it...

"U hungry baby? How much ?" She asked and smile...

"This much" i opened my arms wide and said ...

"Aww that much hungry my bubba is ....Ok come near to my chest " she said nad i went near to her chest .

She pulled her shirt and bra down and when I saw the nipple ,i immediately latched on . I suckled hungrily . Mama rubbed her hands in my belly . After 40 mins. . my tummy was full so I latched off . Mama patted my back and I burped ...It was almost 7:10 a.m...So mama sat up on the bed ...I went on her lap and cuddled ...She rubbed circles on my back.

After 15 mins i saw dada arching his hands .He turned towards us and said with a big smile.

"What's my doll doing?" He said and stretched his arms.

I came down from mama's lap and went to dada . He placed me on his belly .

"Dada ...Me excited for halloween " i said .

"So what are u going to dress like?" Dada asked me...

"Wanda" i said immediately ...I always wanted to dress like momma .

"Omg...U would look great in wanda dress ...My lil elizabeth " dada said nad kissed my head .

"Babe she would look stunning in lil wanda dress " dada said to momma .

"Ik babe...She looks a lot like me...but she has ur blue eyes ...The one I wanted " mama said nad kissed dada .

"Dada Kissy me..?" I asked showing my lips .

" Not on lips baby...Mama is my wife so I kiss her on her lips . " Dada said ...

"I want to be ur wife ....I want to be dada's wife . " I said with a pout ...