29) Do u want to build a snowman ?❤️🌏( wanda)

Requested by ElizabethOlsenswifey

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age : 1 and half years .

Tw : fluff :)

_________________________________________

Y/n's pov :

It was chilling winter morning...But there. Was no snowfall yet...I saw my two brothers Tommy and Billy snoring beside me...They are 15 years old now. I sleep with them because I am really clingy to my brothers mostly billy and to my mama......I love tommy and dada too but I love these two people more. Anyways I sat on Billy's chest and put my hands on him and started thumping it .

" BWILLY BRO...WAKE UP...!!" He looked at me with sleepy eyes ...

"No doll...Let me sleep " he said and turned other side ....

They call me doll because according to them when I was born i was a living doll..And still now I am their doll and they think it so..My nickname is doll. Mama and dada calls me bu various nickname...

"Twomy ...bwily please wake up...Me hunwgry...Me go mama" i said while my stomach growled ...I still have mama's milk in the morning and in night.

"Yeah yeah..Billy go ..Please " tommy said while nudging billy...

"U go..." Billy said while nudging tommy .

"Fwine me go" i said while I can't take back my hunger anymore .

I slowly put my one leg down and then the other ...I waddled to the door and opened it with my powers...Mama and dada didn't lock my powers yet...But they did with billy and tommy . They cannot use until 18 in special cases...They will do that with me when I go to school.

I waddled to momma's room and pushed the door . I went up to their bed . In between them...I thumped on momma's chest .

"Mama " i whined .

"Yeah baby tell" she looked at me and picked me up on her chest .

"Mama..Me hwngry ....twomy and bwily no wake...No twake me to u...So me cwme myslef...Mama scwold them"i said with a pout and my stomach growled .

"Omg !! Ok i will scold them...Come baby "she said and she placed me near her chest . She pulled her shirt and bra down and I looked at her...She rubbed her nipple on my mouth and I latched on...The milk tastes so yummy . I was too hungry so I drank the milk for long time....After 45 mins my tummy was full so I latched off . Mama pulled her bra and shirt back .And I snuggled into her chest . She rubbed my back...I was shivering as I wasnt having any sweater and I was out of the blanket too...Mama pulled the blanket up and said...

"Come in bubba " she said and I went in.

" Mama me lwve u "i said and got into the blanket .

" I love u more..." Mama said and kissed my head...