18) Horse Riding ❤️🌏( lizzie)

Age:12 year

Tw: blood and bruises .

_________________________________________

Y/n's pov:

The sun is bright and beautiful today and so is my mom. I was snuggling into my mom's chest while she stroked my hair and said...

"Bubba ...U have a horse riding schedule today and scar aunt, Florence aunt, brie aunt, Zoe aunt ,chrrisie uncle , seb uncle and RDJ uncle. Antony uncle all will be there...And rose too..." Mom said and kissed my forehead .

"U scared bubba?" She asked ....

"Yeah ..Momma a bit...If something happens " i said and snuggled into her chest .

"No baby...U are a great rider...U can do it know" dad said and hugged me from back..

We stayed like that for 30 mins...Then mom went up.

"Babe.. i am going to take a shower "she said and went off...Kissing dad and kissing my temple .

"So dada...What was ur fav sports in school?" I asked .

"Umm....Soccer and swimming ...I stood first every time in swimming.." he said..

"Did mama...See u in the pool and fell i love with u by seeing ur body?" I asked hoping mom could not listen.

"Baby girl...I can hear and the answer is no..." Mom replied from the shower ...We giggled .

"No baby girl...She did not fell in love with me...I did...She ignored me completely and I was scared to propose her...But one day I did...And she also accepted ...Tht time ur mom was 23 and I was 25 ig." Dad said and laughed .

Mom came out of the shower and said..

"Yeah....And ur dad used to roam behind me like a romeo....Everytime " mom said and laughed ....

"U liked it babe" dad said and went up and kissed mom...

"Eww...Mom and dad...Do it at night...Not now.." i said and it was too awkward to see mom and dad kissing ....

" Ok ok...Sorry..." Mom said and dad went in the shower ....She came and sat beside me.

"I love u mama" i said and please my hand on her legs....

"I love u too..Bubba" she took my hands and kissed them...

After 15 mins dad came out of the shower and I went to my shower to have a bath. We then ate breakfast and got dressed .

"Let's go babe" dad said as he drived us to the horse riding field .

I saw everyone waiting for us there....

As soon as I got off...

"Hi sissy ....Best of luck "rose came and hugged me...She is older than me by 7 years .

"Hi baby girl.....Best of luck...Be careful" scar aunt said and hugged me too....Even Colin uncle came too...Scar aunt and Colin uncle were my godmother and godfather .

Eventually everyone said best of luck and be careful to me.

"Now my little rider...Go they are calling u" dad said .

I went off to the stable to dress myself and looked back at them and waved .

They waved back.

I went to the stable and took my helmet and other safety measures .I came out and sat on my horse .

His name is James .

"Good boy james " i said and patted on his back .
Suddenly he made some noises and stood up with his front legs in the air...It was so high that I fell down . He than ran away...My forehead hit on a hard stone and blood came out...I blacked out.