73) Freaked out ❤️🌎 (scar and lizzie ) requested

Requested by avengerscaststories

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age : 3 years old.

Tw: blood .

_________________________________________

Narrator's pov :

"What are u doing ?" Scarlett said and hugged her beautiful wife from the back. Lizzie looked at Scarlett with tensed face.

"What happened ?" Scarlett asked .

"I am just so so freaked out...y/n is having her first shoot today...I am so tensed...If she can't manage..? If everything goes wrong ? If -" Lizzie's lips were shut up by plump lips of Scarlett over hers . Scarlett kissed Lizzie and they did it for 5 mins straight . Scarlett then kissed along Lizzie's jawline . She went further down Lizzie's neck and found her sweet spot instantly which caused Lizzie to moan.

"Scar..Um" Lizzie moaned . Scarlett left purple hickeys all over Lizzie's neck. And kissed her collar bone and left purple marks there too.

"Mama ...Mommy !!" U said and ran down. Scarlett pulled off Lizzie . Scarlett picked u up and booped ur nose

"My jellybean u are awake so early ..It's just 7 a.m." Scarlett said

"I have shooting today ...So " u said and they both laughed . U were very much excited. Scarlett was excited too but worried and Lizzie was super freaked out .

"Ok...Mama...Why do u have bruises on ur neck ?" U said and touched the purple marks on Lizzie's neck and collar bone  which scarlett just left .

"Oh..That's a mosquito bite baby...Don't worry..." Lizzie said and Scarlett smirked .

"So we have to leave for set early today...y/n has to be explained her role ...And she needs dress up and all" Scarlett said

"We both will go...I want to see how my baby does on the first day " Lizzie said

"Yes...Me too ...But she will do great i know..." Scarlett said and kissed ur head ..

Scarlett was very excited...But she was a chilled person...But Lizzie omg!! She is so tensed and freaked out about u. Scarlett was very much sure that u would do great . U are just 3 years old and still they have immense faith in u....Being the world's most famous actresses's daughter u would do great ...They knew ...But still being a mom Lizzie was too freaked out. She has been overprotective of  u from ur birth. Lizzie birthed u and u are Scarlett's biological daughter too. And u looked like just perfect mixture of both of them. Anyways ...

"Babe I am going to pack her bag" Lizzie said and went up.

"Mommy feed me " u said

"Ok come...U wanna eat waffles or sandwich ?" Scarlett asked

"Sandwich with bacon " u said and Scarlett made that for u .She fed u because u were a clumsy eater still now...  Scarlett wiped ur mouth and took u up to their room

"What are u doing babe ?" Scarlett said . Her eyes were popping out...Lizzie has taken out all medicines , ur shirts , pants...

"I am packing...See this one is for y/n before shoot , this one is for after the scene and this one is before lunch....And if she gets hurt...So this medicine..This one is for fever ...This one if she has to threw up.." Lizzie was continuing to say but Scarlett laughed .

"Babe...U are just being so much freaked out ....It's ok....She will be good and there are others too...Rachel is very good to her ..Even Winona , david , all are there..And today we will be there too.." Scarlett said ...Lizzie made a pout .