47) complications🌏❤️ ( lizzie ) requested

Requested by EmmaStan11
_________________________________________

Age : well...according to the timeline

Tw : none

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator's pov :

Lizzie waited in the bathroom holding the pregnancy test . It was the time to look at it. But she couldnot look at it . So she opened the door and gave it to her husband ...He looked at it and gasped

"Babe ...We are p-pregnant !!" Robbie said and hugged lizzie .She cried in joy .Robbie cried too...

"We are finally pregnant . After 10 long years . Omg !! I still cant believe it ."lizzie said and placed her hand on her belly ..
Robbie also did it .

"Hi baby..Mama and dada are so excited to meet u  . I hope u are a healthy baby ...We dont have gender specifications " lizzie said and robir nodded .

~four  months later ~

Lizzie wakes up and immediately ran to the bathroom and threw up . Robbie hold her from back. She was having much morning sickness than normal pregnant woman . She was too weak , tired , and moody .

So Lizzie and robbie decided to go to the doctor and have a check up .

They reached the place and. Saw her sisters there too...They all were concerned about lizzie and the baby .

"Let's go then " ashely said .

They went to the doctor and he took the test needed .

After 1 hour , the results came and the doctor called all of them .

"So..Mr arentt and mrs Olsen . I am sorry to say but u have a complication in ur pregnancy . It would be best if u terminate the baby . I am sorry but its too complicated and it's a life risk for u and the baby too. "The doctor said

Lizzie broke down immediately .Robbie hold her .

"I can't terminate my baby..After 10 years of trying we had it...No i can't " Lizzie yelled .

"But u can try or adopt ...It's a risk for u ma'am..Please understand " the doctor said .

"No i won't do it ...I will keep the baby." Lizzie cried

"So is this why she is so much weak ?" Robbie asked while crying .

"Yeah ...It's a reason ...The baby is taking much nutrition from her body tha. Others do ...It has immune problems and after it is born ...We have to deal it with care...And the baby in her belly is not so big as a four month old baby in mother's womb should be ..." The doctor said ...

Everyone broke down...Lizzie and robbie has been wanting a baby for so long and after 10 long years they succeeded .But the baby was not very strong . It broke them obviously . Lizzie remained sad for few weeks

~after 2 months~

"Oww!!" Lizzie yelled.

"Wh-whT?" Robbie asked holding her .

"It kicked!" Lizzie said while playing her hand on her belly ..

"But not like a baby should do...It is weak..Why only we have to deal with it ?" Lizzie said and cried .

"Dont cry babe...It will be ok with us..We will take full care of it..And i am concerned about u ...What will happen during delivery !!" Robbie said with a concerned face .

"I will be ok...And if by any chance anything slip off...And u have to choose between me and the baby..U promise me u will choose it " lizzie said and robbie shook.