50) Accepted ? 🌏❤️ (lizzie ) requested

Requested by TheatrekidSZ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Age : 6 year old ( but a bit mature)

Tw : blood

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lizzie's pov:

I woke up when I felt like throwing up. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. Robbie was asleep and y/n was in her room. I already have a daughter of 6 years old. Her name is y/n . She is very cute and beautiful . She loves both of us. She is very talented too . She can sing well, good swimmer and very good student. She is just perfect !! She looks like me a lot. She has my eyes , my nose , my lips but her face structure ,her hair and. her smile is like her father. We are proud of her .

I was really tensed now. I hadn't had my periods for one month and i already threw up.  I took the pregnancy test and tore it. I had the test . After 2 mins i looked at it..Two red lines!!! Shit...I am pregnant ...

I ran to robbie and woke him up and gave it to him.

"WHAT !!U ARE PREGNANT ?" he asked .

"Yes!!" We smiled but our smile vanished instantly when we saw y/n . She was leaning against the doorframe rubbing her eyes. I hid the test immediately . Hope she didn't hear anything .

"Hi baby. What happened ?" I asked .

She yawned and said.

"Nothing mama....Just wanted u two. Can I cuddle ?" She asked .

"Come here" i said and opened my arms . She ran into my embrace . She is so happy . I looked ta robbie and he looked back at me and shared a look.

"Mama...Dada i love u both...U are the best ..." She said which caused my heart to melt.

Actually the situation is y/n never wanted a sibling . She told us from her childhood that she doesn't want a sibling  and we promised her not to have another child. And we don't need another child really . She is just perfect daughter one can ask for. She maintains all house rules , she listens to me and robbie , she loves spending time with her family . So what more do we need . This pregnancy was unexpected and I didn't know how would she react.

I don't have enough guts to tell her neither did robbie has .

"We love u too baby...U are our world " i said .

She smiled .

"Mama...I forgot ...I locked doddle in my room ..I have to run" she said and ran..Doddle is our dog .

After she left , i looked ta robbie .

"What now?" I asked .

"I really don't know , how would y/n react ? Would she be happy like she is after hearing the news ?" He asked .