93) Broken Heart !! ❤️🌍 (Lizzie and scar )

Age : 17

Tw : none

_________________________________________

Lizzie's pov :

For some days I was noticing that kat, our daughter  was with herself in her own room...She is our biological daughter ...scarlett made me pregnant with our daughter ...And we are happy  with our only child . I know she is 17 but she always spends time with us ...And I have also noticed that she usually talks on phone on a particular time ....I was suspecious ...She isn't allowed to date before we say her ...Because she isn't that much matured till now ...So we dont allow her to date ...She said she is lesbian some months ago ...And we are ok with it ...But her behaviour is strange ...I was going to tell Scarlett ...

" Hey babe " i said while leaning on her ...She sitting beside me doing her work ...

" Hmm....Babe ...Say!?" Scarlett said ...I put my head one her shoulder ...

" Dont u think kat has been weird these days? ...I mean I have been noticing this for a month and 10 days ...That she has not been spending time with us and has been in her phone in a fixed time...I know she is doing her studies and sports correctly ...But this is a bit weird ..." I said and Scarlett turned around to me ..

" I also think the same babe.....I was going to tell u ...But u said .... So what do u think cam we ask her ?" She asked ...

" It's night 12 :30 p.m. let's ask tomorrow and I am sleepy babe ..Can we go to our room?" I said giving her puppy eyes ..She kissed me and turned the laptop off ..

" Yes we can babe " she said and returned me the kiss and we went up...While going up...I heard kat talking to her friend and crying ..... I and scarlett looked at each other.  

Scarlett opened the door and we saw her eyes are fluffy and red out of crying ..... As soon as she saw us ...She said bye to her friend and ended the call..

" Hey mommy , mama !!" She gasped ..

" Is everything ok baby ...Why are u crying so much?" Scarlett asked

" Uhh ..Uhh nothing " she hid her face into her pillow still sniffling ..

"Ig we need to make her sleep in between us " i whispered

"I also think the same " Scarlett said ..We went to her and I sat beside her bed ... She sat on my lap..

" What happened baby?" I asked stroking her hair ...She was sniffling

" I will tell u tomorrow ...Please don't be angry on me " she said

" Ok baby .. but we need to know what wrong did u do and we will say if u will get punished or not ...Not much punishment i promise "i said ..

" Ok mama " she said and I told Scarlett to take her to our room because she is stronger than me and can carry y/n till now .... So she took y/n to our room...

We cuddled with her and she slept ....

" We need to talk to her about this tomorrow " Scarlett said and I nodded ...

We slept beside her giving comfort ....

~next morning~

" Hey baby we need to talk about that u were crying last night ...Don't be afraid mama and mommy won't yell on u or be angry " i said

" Uhh oh mama ... .....Uhh mommy ...Uhh ...I was in a relationship with someone " she said trying not to cry ..... She hung her head down ...

" ok ...So?" Scarlett was cool and she hold my hand knowing i was a bit angry ..