80) uncontrollable Powers !! ❤️🌏 (wanda ) requested

Requested by avengerscaststories

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age : 12

Tommy and Billy's age : 19

Tw : hit.

_________________________________________

Wanda's pov :

I woke up by a loud noise of my children fighting . I sat up on the bed with my hand over my forehead . Vision also sat up beside me .

" What happened wanda?" He asked me .

" The children are fighting again...Let's go and see. " I said ...We both walked to their rooms...

They all were in y/n's room.... I saw tommy and billy having something in their hand  ...I assume it's y/n's i- pad.

" Give my i - pad back...U both " y/n said with angry voice .

" No ...U are always on it playing games...Which aren't good for u..Being ur elder brothers we can take this from u...Don't use this so much" billy said

" We won't give u back...U are always with this ignoring us and our family time...So no...Mom misses u and dad also....And we also do...So from now no more " tommy said

" I said give it back...Or else " y/n yelled .

" Else what ?" Billy said .

Suddenly y/n' s eyes started to glow purple and her hands were glowing with her powers . Before she could do anything ...I stopped her with my powers .

" Are u mad y/n...U were going to hit ur brothers ...? For doing something good for u...U are grounded " i said ...I saw her eyes going back to normal. Her green eyes met mine... The eyes were filled with tears .

" Say sorry now " i yelled . She kept quiet looking at my eyes . Tears now dropped...I hated her to see cry but it was for her own.good...

" I am sorry..." Y/n said .

" Y/n....Why were u going to hit ur brothers ?" Vision asked with a soft voice ... But she didn't say anything m recently she has been acting weird . She doesn't talk to us . She doesn't cling to me or doesn't hug me cuddle me...But before she used to always play with me , vision ..Have family time...Sleep with me...But now she is totally different ...But why ...I don't understand .

" Hey guys...U are being called down by tony "  natasha said .

" Ok...We are going " i said

" Hi y/n ...Good morning ...And to u both .To" natasha said with a smile on her face .

" Good morning aunt nat "tommy and billy said but y/n kept quiet .

" Y/n...Come with me " natasha said and y/n quietly went with her .

Tommy and billy went down.

"What is wrong with our baby girl..She is not the baby i gave birth to...She has completely changed ." I said .

" Something is wrong ...We need to find ..." Vision said

" But now wwe have to go down "he dia and we went down.

I saw y/n and nat talking ... And we said everyone good morning . And we had our meeting .

I saw y/n quietly sitting ...In the middle she left and went upstairs to her room.

*Time skip*

Y/n's pov :

I came to my room and cried ...I did not want to use my powers