59) Road sickness ❤️🌏 ( lizzie )

Requested by DanicaVanZyl8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Age : 8 months

Tw: vomiting , car sickness

_________________________________________
Narrator's pov :

U are 8 months old daughter of elizabeth Olsen and robbie Arnett..They have never  went on a long road trip since u were born . This was the first time u were going on a long road car trip. They both were very much tensed what will happen. U have travelled  in car but that was for very little time . Going to doctor , or going to scarlett's house or Florence's house . Or ur aunts house . So Lizzie and robbie decided to take u for a long drive . They were going to Hawaii from L.A . It would take 7 hours approx . They would stop in the middle so it's would take much more time. They were packing ur bags .

"Have u taken the diaper bag?" Lizzie asked .

"Yes...Have u taken the breast milk pumper ?" Robbie asked while taking some more diapers .

"Yes....Take her pacifiers " Lizzie said while passing some shirt. 

They were busy packing while u played with doodle ( ur dog). Lizzie just breastfed u and now u were happy . It was almost 7 a.m. and they have to leave by 7 :30 a.m. 

Lizzie picked u up and kissed ur head .

"U ready baby?" She asked u put ur thumb in mouth . And u whined .

"Aww u are so cute..Hope u will love it baby...Come doodle...Let's go !!" Lizzie said and they headed towards the car .

Robbie set ur carseat and put u in it . Robbie sat in the driving seat and lizzie beside him. U were happy and giggling . They took doodle too. They always take doodle whenever they go . He was used to car traveling and he never created any mess. He sat beside u and u put ur hand on his curly fur ...He licked ur hand...

"Aww " Lizzie said and took a pic of you both. And showed it to robbie .

"See how much happy she looks and this bonding is the best .." lizzie said . While robbie started the car .

"Yes...doodle has been really protective brother of her ...He is so good and protective ...Good boy doodle " robbie said and doodle made a woof sound from backseat .

U were enjoying the ride at first . But lizzie checked u from time to time...

*Time skip *

After 3 hours u started to fuss. U just threw ur hands and legs ....And cried . Robbie stopped the car and they both looked at u...

"It's ok baby.." Lizzie said and put her hand on ur face and u calmed a bit down..

Robbie again started the car...After 15 mins u again started to fuss .U now tried to get out of the car seat . Robbie again stopped the car .