60) Beach fun ❤️🌏 (lizzie ) requested

Requested by DanicaVanZyl8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just got a superb idea , i am doing this as the sequel to the previous story "read sickness " ...

Age : 8 months (as I have done 8 months in previous story)

Tw: none

_________________________________________

Narrator's pov :

U woke up and didn't saw ur mom and dad and moreover it was a unknown place so u cried . Lizzie hurried her way inside the room.  Lizzie and robbie woke up at 5 a.m. and they were sitting and enjoying the beauty of sunrise .And it was 6:30 a.m. now. Today ashley and mary-kate and their children would come to Hawaii . They had important work yesterday so they could not come before . They would arrive in between 8 a.m. To 8:30 a.m.

U stopped crying as u saw Lizzie and stretched ur arms out .

"Mwma" u said . U can just say mama and dada , aunties , sissy , brother by now.  yesterday u had a mood off so u didn't talk .lizzie picked u up. And u calmed down . Lizzie took u out and gave u to robbie .

"Good morning baby " robbie said and kissed ur head . He was wearing a ring in his hand and u took his hand and started to chew it.

"No baby..Why do u chew everything u see ?" Robbie said and pulled his hand . And gave ur pacifier. 

"So when would ur sisters arrive?" Robbie said .

"Um...Between 8 to 8:30 a.m. they said " Lizzie replied

Doodle was sitting beside them. U went to doodle and thumped ur hand on his back .

He whined .

"No baby ..Don't do that " Lizzie said and picked u up. U now calmed a bit down. U put ur head on her chest and listened to her heartbeat .

"What happened baby?" Lizzie asked .

U just looked at her and she kissed ur head .
"Maybe the effect of yesterday's car ride"
Robbie said and rubbed ur back.

"Yes maybe..." Lizzie said and they looked at the front view again.

U were cool until 30 mins and the u again started to fuss.

"Now what ...Are u hungry bubba ?" Lizzie asked .

U nodded yes . She took u inside while robbie and doodle sat outside . She pulled her shirt and bra down and u latched on...

"Babe , can u just give me the breastmilk pumper  ?" Lizzie asked robbie .

"Yes sure , " robbie said and grabbed the pumper .

U were still drinking so she would pump after u finish . After 50 mins u latched off and robbie took u and burped u.

"Let's go and give doodle his food ok baby?"he said and u nodded yes.