109 ) Thanksgiving trouble ❤️ 🌎 (Lizzie ) requested .

Requested by dojacatfalling

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Age : 10

Tw : hit , blood . Abuse ⚠️

A/n - sorry for late update .. i was busy with exams . Now it's about to end . So try to update more . Hope u all are good . And fine

Please vote the story .. pleaseeeeee

Thanks for supporting and love u all ❤️
________________________________________

Lizzie's pov :

I and robbie has been busy the whole morning . It's Thanksgiving today . And my whole family is coming. YES THE FULL OLSEN FAMILY  . I am very happy and so is robbie . Our 10 year old daughter is still sleeping .  She needs rest because of her young age . So we let her sleep .  It's really 8 a.m. in the morning and we are still running late .

I was doing something while I could hear my daughter whine . It's her natural instincts that she whines from her childhood whenever she gets up in the morning and doesn't sees me near her .

I quickly ran upstairs to our room . She was rubbing her eyes .  As soon as she saw me she stretched her arms . I picked her up on my lap .   I kissed her head .

" Aww baby girl . U are awake . Today everyone is coming to spend thanks giving . Aren't u excited ?" I asked

" Ofc i am mom " y/n said being the most excited .

" Ok ok .. let's go and do ur morning routine and then fill ur this tummy of urs" i said tickling her belly . And she giggled .

"Ok babe I am going to do some extra work " robbie said and went down .

I took y/n to our bathroom and she did her morning stuffs .

" Now what do u wanna wear ?" I asked

" Jeans " she said . I smiled and took out a new pair of jeans and shirt .

" Aww u look cute baby "i said as she wrote her outfit .

"Thanks mama. And u look beautiful " she  said  .

" Aww u are more beautiful honey " i said to my cute daughter .

We all came downstairs. 

" Mum will my cousin also come ?" Y/n asked .. actually she has not seen her cousins in past 8 years . Ashley has one son named Jake ,(age 19) , one daughter named Jenny . (Age 18) and MK has two sons Maxim and mason ( age 18) so they all are nearly same ages. But i and robbie had y/n much later . So they have big age gap .  I have been busy  with my works and ashley and MK also so we bareng got to see each other and meet.  mK and ashley Lives close to each other but we like in UK so we dont get to see them much . 

Y/n was snuggling with me while the door bell rang .

I opened the door and ashley and MK hugged me .

" hiiiiiii sis " they both said in excitement .

" Hi sissys... Woah so great to meet you after days " i said .

" Omg hi , u all have grown up so much " i said to my nephews and niece.

" Thanks aunt lizzie" they said .

" Hi mom " i said and hugged mom .

" Hi honey . Now where is the young est member ?" She asked

" Oh y/n is here "i said. I saw y/n hiding behind me .