45 ) Age gap made it difficult !! ❤️🌏 (lizzie ) requested

Requested by livv_05

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age : 7 years old.

Brothers : Evan and Ryan (both 25 now :twins)

Tw: bullying , pregnancy stuffs

_________________________________________

Y/n's pov :

I woke up beside my brother ryan .I have two elder twin brothers Evan and ryan . They are 24 now and they have a huge age gap from me. They are like 18 years elder to me. For this reason I get bullied .I can't tell my mom or dad i am scared .Anyways they stay with us . And evan has been out for some days for his journel so I am with ryan now. They both love me a lot. And I love all of them .It  is just 2 a.m. and it's raining outside . I woke up from nightmare. The nightmare is horrible . I saw my mom and dad abandoning me for being a mistake. I think I am ...The bullies always say so. Anyways . I wanted my mom and dad now. I nudged ryan .

"Rybro..( I call him that from my childhood . )"

"Hm...What " he said with sleepy voice .

"I want to go to mama " i said holding his hands .

"Now it's only 2 a.m. i am here " he said while pulling me closer .

"No ..Please take me to mama...Please " i said while sNiffling .

"Ok fine."he said and picked me up and headed towards mama's room .

He opened the door and put me in bed which made mama and dada both look at us.

"What happened ryan ?" Dad asked rybro.

"She just woke up in the middle of night and wanted u mom ." He said to mama...

"Ok come here baby.."  mama said and stretched her arms .

I jumped in her embrace . I snuggled into her chest and she kissed my head .

"What happened bubba !" She asked . A lump formed in my throat but I cannot spt it out .

"Nothing mama" i said while hinding my face into her chest .

My mom is not that old what are u thinking about a woman having 25 years old son. She is 46 . She had them when she was 21 and i know they were planned . She got married to my father robbie arnett at a pretty young age . 20 years old. They dated for many years before .  I think I am a mistake . Because my brothers are so much elder to me...I have mistakenly come into her womb . And as she could not abort me . She kept me...I. Doubt if she loves me really or she just shows it....

"What happened ?" She asked again .

"Nightmare "  i said faintly .

"Ok do u want to talk about it?" Mama asked .