Chapter 1

The moon was still hovering in the sky as 2-demon hashira were seen running up towards the Natagumo mountains.

"Isn't the moon lovely?" Asked one of the demon hashira, wearing a white butterfly pattern kyahan fading into pale turquoise then pink, "since we've been given this joint mission, let's try to get along."

"I'm only here to slaughter demons," the other demon slayer spoke sternly, wearing a haori with 2-different patterns: one solid red and one geometrically patterned with green, orange, and yellow.

"How callous of you," the demon slayer, wearing white butterfly pattern kyahan said, "alright, let's split up here, then. I go to the west."

"Accepted."

The butterfly kyahan then can be seen leaping off to the west while the mismatch haori continued running.

Soon the mismatch demon slayer came face to face with a demon. The demon had a big buff body with white hair that reached past its shoulder. It had a spider face with 9-eyes with 4-long fangs. 2 of them covered in purpler fur. The same fur covering its face. You could see circles on his shoulder to its hands.

4th form: striking tide, the mismatch demon slayer thought as he sprang forward, indenting to cut the demon into 6-pieces until a blue figure came down from the sky, slicing the demon head off in one swift movement off its sword.

The mismatched demon slayer stopped in his track and stumbled back, stunned.

It turned out to be a teen with thick black hair reaching past his shoulder into blue at the tips. He was topless with black marks marking his body. It was wearing black pants that had 'holes' on each side of its hips. A red string that was tight into a noded was around his waist. He was wearing a black kyahan that wrapped around his scandal.

"That was easy," the black hair blue tip teen stated in a somewhat raspy voice, turning around, "what a disappointment."

The mismatch demon slayer can now see that its hair forms an unruly and uneven fringe that falls just above its eyes. The thing that sticks out the most was his eyes. It was green with 2 number kanji on his eyes, almost like a moon. He had visible fangs.

"Hmm?" The black hair blue tip 'teen' hummed as soon as he saw the mismatch demon slayer, "a hashira?"

The mismatch demon slayer adjusted his stance and tightened his grasp around his sword, fixing his eyes on the black hair blue tip 'teen', "why would you kill your own kind?"

"Hmm? You mean... that?" The now known demon said, pointing at the decaying body of the spider demon, "that's not my kind. It'll never be my kind. I wouldn't have killed him and wasted my time but boss ordered us to kill these bastards."

Boss? Does he mean Muzan? Us? There're more demons here? The mismatched hashira thought as he began to sweat, he can easily kill a demon that can kill and threaten a normal demon. He has kanji numbers on his eye. He can't be a moon, can he? The thought shook him more but, he didn't reveal it.

"I would love to fight you and test my power more but, I can't waste more time than I already did," the black-haired blue tip demon continued as he ran further into the mountain.

*

"Well, well, look what do we have here," the butterfly demon slayer said, landing on the ground looking up to a cabinet in the sky with web string and humans hanging from it.

A spider came down from the cabinet, grinning widely while giggling.

"Finally, more humans! Hurry up and give yourself up," the demon said in a low, raspy voice, "you really can't run once you're on this mountain."