Chapter 28

"We have a sword to give you!! so take it and go to the village chief!!" Kanaori said, pointing towards the shed.

"No, I can't," Tokito bluntly declined as he grabbed Kanaori's neck sleeve.

"Oww, what was that?" Young Kotetsu shouted, staying close behind Tokito.

"It's coming," Tokito spoke, tosing Kanaori behind him.

"Hyo! You've spotted me, huh? That makes you a pillar, I suppose," Gyokko said, coming out of his pot, "Is there something important about that old shed? I'm curious as to why there's so much rustling in there. Hyo! Hyo! Nice to meet you. My name is Gyokko-"

Tokito sent a slash to Gyokko but before that, Gyokko went back into his pot and came out of the pot on the roof of the abandoned shed, "I'm not done with my introduction!! Make sure to listen until the end! My pride is in the pots-"

Tokito jumped and cut the pot in 2 soon after Gyokko went back in.

Noise from the pot of the ground reached Tokito's ear.

 "You have no right to hack through my pot... my artwork!!" Gyokko shouted with a display of pure anger, "You illiterate scum!! Your brains are nothing but muscle for you pigs. You are not intelligent enough to appreciate my work. But that's fine as well!!"

A pot emerge from one of Gyokko's arms that was hanging from its body. 2 fishes floated out of the pot, confusing Tokito. Both of the fishes' cheeks suddenly puffed up soon as they spotted their target, needles came out of the fishes' mouths.

Tokito quickly rolls over to the other side of the roof, avoiding the needles, landing on his feet.

The fishes turned towards Kanaori and Kotetsu, their cheeks puffing up.

Kanaori seeing this quickly wrapped himself over Young Kotetsu, protecting him.

Needles escaped the fishes' mouth. Instead of the needles hitting Kanaori, Tokito was hit. Needles pierced Tokito's body and face. Both Kanaori and Young Kotetsu looked up at Tokito with a surprised look on their face.

"You're getting in the way, so go hide," Tokito ordered.

"Sorry. I- I-," Young Kotetsu studdered, clenching onto Kanaori's sleeve.

Another round of Needles came rushing towards the 3. Tokito blocked every needle by spinning his sword at a high-speed rate. Kanaori took this chance to run away so he picked up young Kotetsu and ran the opposite way.

"TOKITO-SAN," Young Kotetsu yelled out.

"Hyo! Hyo! Hyo! With all those needles, you're quite hilarious," Gyokko commented while laughing, "So? Have you become numb from all the poison? It's hilarious! You're going to die in a useless place like this because you rescued the lives of some worthless people. But, since you're a pillar, I should make something special for you. What kind of artwork should I create now? I'm giddy with anticipation."

Tokito rushed up to Gyokko. "Shut it. Your words are worthless," He said, cutting an inch deep into Gyokko's neck.

A pot quickly emerges from one of the arms on the left side of Gyokko's body. Water poured out of the pot, trapping Tokito inside. The Blood Demon Technique: Water Basin of Hell.

"Suffocation is a terrible experience. It's quite lovely," Gyokko stated, "Then again, it's also lovely to have a cool sensation running through your neck."

Tokito tried to cut through the water surrounding him but quickly find out that he can't cut through it.

"I've obstructing your most powerful weapon, your breath, for you demon hunters. I'm in pleasure just thinking about your face twisting from pain. Hyo! Hyo!" Gyokko laughs, "The demon hunter will suffer a major setback if we destroy the village. Ubuyashiki's neck will also be exposed if we weaken the demon hunters!

*

"That sure is a young hashira," Tanjiro commented, peeping behind the bush.

Inosuke rolled his eyes, "Young or not, he's still a hashira and a weak one at that."

"Quit being rude," Tanjiro hit Inosuke with his elbow, "It's quite rare to find such a young demon hunter, especially a hashira!"

"He's still weak," Inosuke stood up, still making sure that Tokito and Gyokko didn't hear him.

Tanjriro looked up at him with a confused look, "Where are you going?"

"Since I'm here, I'll go kill someone or something," Inosuke answered.

"Okay! You do you but if there is another hashira, keep them alive. I'm planning on killing someone today,"  Tanjiro said before Inosuke was about to walk off.

"And if they're just another low-life demon hunter?"

"Do whatever you want to them."