Chapter 13

Oooo, they actually killed her, Tanjiro thought, hiding himself within the shadow, Kagaya Ubuyashiki would think that it's some 'omen' but he doesn't even know that we 3 exist. 

Tanjiro giggled into his sleeve, I can't wait until we successful take over the world.

*

"I see they beat an Uppermoon," Ubuyashiki sat up from his bed, "Amazing job, Tengen, Nezuko, Kanao!"

Ubuyashiki started coughing up blood, "Kagaya-sama!" His wive called out, racing, toward his side.

"A hundred years!! A situation which hasn't changed for a hundred years has now changed!" Ubuyashiki stated through heavy breathing, "Amane."

"Yes," his wives responded, cleaning the blood of her husband mouth with a towel.

"Do you understand? This is a 'omen.' Fate is starting to change in a big way. The ripple is probably spreading. It's swallowing up its surroundings and causing a judge jolt. And I'll finally reach the feet of that man. Kibutsuji Muzan. We will definitely defeat you within out generation. You are the single blemish on our entire family..!!"

*

Just what Tanjiro expected from Kagaya Ubuyashiki. Kagaya was always a men who always as fate for the slightest thing and was also a very cautious man. 

A few thing he got wrong in this situation was..1st they will never defeat Muzan and 2nd Muzan wasn't the only blemish in their family.

*

It was the next night, the moon was out, allowing demons to freely move and  hunt to their desire.

But this night 11 particular demons were teleported into the dimensional fortress.

The dimensional fortress. If I get summoned here, then that means an uppermoon was killed by the demon hunters, a white skin demon with blue lines and pink hair thought to himself. This demon was Uppermoon 3, Akaza.

D-A-D-R-I-N-G

The sound of a pipa runged through out the fortress as a pot appear on the floor.

"Well, well," someone or something said within the pot, "Akaza-sama! Dear me, you seem to be looking swell. How've you been after 90 years?" It was Gyokko, uppermoon 5, "the mere possibility of you dying made my heart leap with jo- cough cough made my heart cringe with pain."

"This is quite terrifying," an old looking demon said, hiding behind the railing of stairs, "Gyokko has forgotten how to count during our long absence. We haven't been called here for a 113 years." It was, Hantengu, uppermoon 4, "an indivisible number... an unlucky number. An odd number! Terrifying indeed..."

Akaza casually ignored the 2 uppermoon as he turned to face a woman with black hair cover her eyes, holding a Biwa, "Biwa woman. Has Muzan-sama arrived yet?"

D-A-D-R-I-N-G

"He's has not arrive yet," the Biwa woman answered.

"Then where's uppermoon 1? There's no way he'd get killed." Akaza stated, looking up at the Biwa woman.

"Hold up, hold up! Hold on a minute Akaza-dono," a blond tall demon called out, "Aren't you gonna show some concern for me? I was super worried about you guys!" He wrapped his around Akaza shoulder, "you're my precious buddies, I don't want aaaanyone here to wane out now."

"Hyo! Douma-dono..." Gyokko greeted.

"Hey, hey. Long time no see, Gyokko," Douma greeted back, "is that a new pot? It's pretty. The pot you gave me is in my room. I planted a girl's severed head in it for decoration."