Chapter 18

It was been a while since the children had gone and tied themself to the sleeping demon slayer. "They haven't destroyed any of the spiritual cores yet," Enmu said to himself in a disappointed tone, "Oh well... I guess it doesn't matter, as long as they're buying me some time."

Enmu turned around, facing the front of the train.

It was a misty night. The night made the surrounding a tint of blue. The smell of smoke traveling through the air.

Some time as pass as Enmu waited for the right moment to attack.

He felt something. Someone was coming towards him, "What's that? Awake already? Morning!" Enmu waved, "You could've stayed in a bit longer." Enmu revealed the mouth that was in his hands, "Why are you awake, anyway? Did I not show you the sweetest dream? I could've shown you a dream where you family was devoured. Would you like that one better?

The slayer face was dead. Dead with angry, clenching onto her sword, "How did you-"

"All right, how about this?" Enmu cut Nezuko off, "Why don't I show you a dream where your father comes back alive?" Enmu said with a giggle.

Nezuko had enough of Enmu playing tricks on her. A demon who can see your past. That's not a big thing but he's having fun while tormenting me with my past. I have to kill it, Nezuko clench onto her sword, releasing an air wave.

Nezuko looked up, glaring at Enmu.

What I really love is showing people happy dreams, right before submerging them into their worst nightmare. I just adore the sight of a distorted human face. I get such a kick out of it! How enthralling is it to gaze at someone shattered by misfortune, squirming in agony! I can't get enough of it.

However, I never let my guard down. My methods might be roundabout, but I will kill the demon hunters for certain. I just had to mix my blood with the ink on the tickets. And once the conductor punched a hole in them, creating clamp marks, the spell activated.

And yet... how did this one managed to wake up? And she figured it out in such a sort amount of time. How could this be when the human desire for a cheerful world of their own imagination..

"Is such great magnitude!" Enmu said loudly, with a sinister grin on his face.

Nezuko clenched onto her sword, "Intruding one's soul is something I won't allow! I won't ever let you get away with this!" 

Nezuko clenched her sword while, running towards Enmu. Water Breathing: 10th form: The Wheel Of Life

Blood Art: Whispering of Forced Unconscious: Hypnosis

As Nezuko ran towards Enmu. As she was closing in, "Go to sleep!" The mouth on Enmu's hand ordered, making Nezuko lose consciousness.

Before Nezuko hit the ceiling of the train, she glared at Enmu, slinging her sword at Enmu, attempting to cut him.

It didn't work? Enmu dodged, landing on his hand. "Go to sleep!" The mouth again ordered, causing Nezuko to stumble back again. Almost falling off the train.

Nezuko again regain consciousness and ran towards Enmu once again. "Go to sleep!" The mouth once again ordered, attempting to put Nezuko into a state of slumber.

It want like this for three more times.

It not working, but why? No, it's impossible! He's falling under the spell over and over. Enmu dodges and jumped over Nezuko, avoiding her attempts on slashing him. But he becomes aware of it right away, and takes her own life in order to reawaken!

Nezuko jumped up swinging her sword as fast the wind, but she still couldn't slash the demon.

To commit suicide like that even if it's in a dream... Nezuko cute a piece of Enmu's hair. To take her own life with his own hands, that's take incredible willpower! This little bitch, she's crazy!

Enmu once again uses his blood art, but instead of Nezuko landing on the snowy mountains, family alive, she ended up in the house with the blood of her family splattered everywhere. The scene of her familys' murder.

*

"Seems like Enmu has it under control," Tanjiro said too Akaza, looking up above the train, "That girls... I was thinking about killing her but I felt like I shouldn't... y'know saving her until she gets ripe enough to eat."

Akaza just remain quiet, looking around the cart.

The cart was starting to fill up with something off grade color organs. The purple-like organs moving up slowly covering the floor of the train, I guess he was kinda right about being inside of his stomach, Akaza thought.

"I guess he wasn't using figurative language when he said the humans were inside him," Tanjiro said, closing the window, "Since this is a hunt, we should eat but make sure to leave some for Enmu! Also don't get caught by the demon hunters. We'll have to see if Enmu could actually kill them. If he's about to be killed, you or me will go save him."

I guess I was right when I thought Tanjiro-sama was interested in Enmu. I'm not gonna lie, if Enmu gets powerful, he'll be a great demon. Akaza observed Tanjiro's features.

"Well, I'll be off! Go have fun eating! Don't get caught!" Tanjiro yelled, teleporting himself to the door of the cart.

Now that I think about it, I really don't know Tanjiro-sama's demon blood art, Akaza thought to himself as he grabbed an arm of a man.

*

Nezuko gained conscious again, this time she looked pissed, "You bastard, that's it, you're dead meat now!" Nezuko ran towards Enmu, ready to strike.

Nezuko jumped up and slashed Enmu's neck while landing.

Enmu's head flew and landed on the train deck while Enmu's body lumped and also fell onto the train's deck.

Nezuko walked over to the edge of the train, looking down at the 2 severed body in confusion, That was way to easy. It is possible that this is a dream? Or was this demon just weaker than him? Nezuko thought recalling the spider demon.

"I think I get it now," Enmu suddenly started talking, startling Nezuko.

Enmu's head suddenly became a big mash of a purple-living-liquid, "I totally understand now!" Enmu's living-liquid started growing into that of a snake body. A head appearing at the end, "Your very existence is just.... It just grates my nerves you know!"

He's still alive, but how? Nezuko looked baffled as she looked up at the now living-liquid demon.

"Oh, just look at that face! It's so delightful! That's the look I wanted to see!" Enmu said with a giggle, "You're wondering why I'm not dead even after you decapitated me, aren't you? Fine I'll tell you since I'm feeling so ecstatic. It's so simple an infant would understand."

Enmu moved this slimy body around, "The reason why I'm not dead even after you decapitated me is because-"

-----

AN- I am so sorry ,I have not been in posting for the 3 days! There was a wedding on the 24th and I was chosen as one of the flower girl! I was busy but the wedding came out as a great success! Also my mother is taking away my laptop and giving me an hour to use it everyday now, even though my grades are good. I have like 1 B! Ugh, anyway.. I'll try my best post. I do have a phone so I'll try to use that and a family computer. Anyway Bye! Have A GREAT DAY OR NIGHT!