Chapter 26

The blade cut through the mouth of the sound wave demon.

Nezuko's eyes widen in realizing what she had done.

Crap! I cut his head! He'll just end up regenerating!!

The separated body part had regenerated to make 2 months. Letting the sound wave out of their mouths.

They attacked Nezuko making her yell out in pain. Their attack power dropped. I see they don't get stronger when they split up. Nezuko grinned. A grinned at no one was ever seen before. I got a glance but I saw the four primal emotions on their tongue which mean they're only at their strongest when they split into 4. If we split them up more....they're gonna get weaker!!

Nezuko attacked one of the mouths that were about to blast sound waves.

Both mouths attached themself onto Nezuko's blade trying to stop it from moving.

The whole demon flew behind Nezuko.

Calm down Nezuko! You can do this! You need to only defeat one demon and you'll be able to save people just like Rengoku and Uzui.

Nezuko turned her head to see that the demon was about to blast sound waves at her again. She dodges in time to invade the attack.

I need to reach Genya!! Nezuko was about to slash the demon before the demons clawed her chest.

"How do you like my claws!? Fast and sharp!! They're so powerful that they cut diamonds! Now shiver in fear!! I'll gladly carve you up into a ball of joy!!"

Nezuko turned around and smirked back at him, "RIght back at you."

There was a sudden slash that cut half of its face. The demon, of course, regenerated its face.

He was about to blast another wave of sound when it saw Nezuko running towards it, ready to attack.

Before the demon could blast the sound wave, Nezuko had cut its mouth, splitting it.

Nezuko raised her sword high ready to...

*

Tokito had slashed the head of the summoned demon.

"GYO. GYO. GYO," the summoned fished demon crumbles and regenerates.

Tokito decided to go for the pot in the back of the summoned demon.

He slashed the pot making the summoned demon cry out in pain as it crumbled away.

"THANK YOU! THANK YOU!" The young swordsmith thanked the demon slayer, hugging him, "I thought I was about to die!"

"Now's not the time for this. I'm going now so do whatever you want," Tokito replied, walking away.

"WAIT!" The young swordsmith yelled out, "Kanamori-san is under attack too! He's been working hard on a blade. If we delay even for a second, it might be too late!!" The young swordsmith said, kneeling in front of Tokito.

"No, I...," Tokito tried to decline but something in his was saying something. You can find yourself again, Muichirou.

Tokito slapped the side to his face. You may be confused right now but focus on survival right now. The voice said. Tokito easily recognized the voice. The voice belonged to the demon slayer crops leader. Imaged flooded his mind. As long as you're alive, you can still do something. Your memories will come back. Don't worry. Don't miss your chances. Things that may initially seem trivial might end up clearing the mist in your head.

*

"Hey, hey!!!" Yelled out the young swordsmith, "Let's take our time a bit. JUST A BIT!!"

"Speak and you might bite your tongue," Tokito calmly said, running through the forest. Is this right? I can't protect the whole village if I do this. No, I can. I was acknowledged by Oyakata-sama. I'm the Mist pillar of the Demon Hunters. 

*

"It's a bit quiet for a village, don't you think?" Tanjiro asked Inosuke.

Inosukelet out a small groan from his mouth, rolling his eyes, "They're probably all dead. Look at that."

Tanjiro and Insouke came to a trail full of blood and dead bodies of dismembered swordsmiths.

"They must be having fun!!" Tanjiro yelled out in excitement, "I'm going to where Gyokko is, c'mon!!" Tanjiro ran through the pile and scattered body parts of the swordsmiths.

Inosuke followed behind, "This better not be a waste of time. I only want to fight with strong beings."

Tanjiro smiled, a wicked smile, "Don't worry, I have a good feeling about this one." Tanjiro turned around to face Inosuke, "You can kill this one. He won't  be very useful!!"

Inosuke smirked, "From the looks of it, things might get interesting."

---

AN- I couldn't upload yesterday because I was sick so I'm uploading the chapter now. Sorry if it was a short chapter.