Chapter 15

"I didn't know that kind of demon blood art exist," Akaza stated, walking beside Tanjiro with his new disguise.

"Most demon won't think that it was impossible and I was one of those demons but I prove myself wrong," Tanjiro laugh, "Where do you wanna go? Humans here aren't as tasty as they were in the past."

"Train, we should go to the train," Enmu said.

"Tain? Interesting.. what are you going to do in the train?" Tanjiro asked, looking down at Enmu.

"There's a certain train that I have under my control. It's near here. I use the train to hunt."

"You hunt in trains? Interesting.. lead the way," Tanjiro order Emnu, "Also, I am interesting, how do you kill them?"

Emnu took a sharp right turn, leading to an alleyway, "The train is my body. When the humans go into the train. They won't be getting out alive."

"So what you're saying is that when they get into this train, they're walking into their graves, which is you're inside?" Tanjiro asked, peeking behind him to make sure Akaza was there.

"Yes, technically," Emnu answered, taking another right turn.

All 3 of them arrived at a train station. 

"This is the train," Emnu said, looking up at the nice black and gold train.

"Akaza, you seen a train right?" Tanjiro asked.

"Yes, I have seem it few time while hunting," Akaza answered, look up at the train.

"Come quickly, before the human guards noticed us," Emnu said, jumping into the train.

Tanjiro and Akaza jumped into the train through an opened window. Luckily for them, they got into an empty cart of the train.

Emnu was already on his way to the next cart full of people.

This demon had peaked my interests because he was different. He managed to control himself in-front of  this many people. He sure is interesting, Tanjiro thought, following Emnu through the crowd of people in the train.

"Sorry? Sorry?! Are you crazy?" Akaza shouted, "You spilled your damn hot coffee on me!"

"I-I-I'm sorry, I really am," a middle-age timid looking guy repeatedly apologized, attempting to wipe off the coffee, "Ahh- p-please forgive me."

"You disgraceful piece of trash," Akaza said, gridding his teeth, "How dare you touch me!" He raised his right arm, wanting to cut the head of the timid middle-age man.

"I'm so sorry," Tanjiro said, clinging onto Akaza's right arm, "Whatever may be the problem, please pardon us." Tanjiro dragged Akaza into the next cart.

The cart was a dark, empty. "This is one of the VIP cart that you 2 can use."

The train started moving, startling Tanjiro.

"Who's driving the train, may I ask?" Tanjiro ask.

"No-one, as I said before I control the train." Emnu responded honestly.

"And what kind of blood demon art is this?"

"It's no blood demon art. My body is infuse with the train. I simply cannot die if the train is intact," Emnu stated, walking up to the door leading to front of the train.

"Isn't he interesting?" Tanjiro questioned Akaza who was now laying down on one of the bed.

"Not really, he's like any other low demon but his way of survive is quite intriguing," Akaza answered, closing his eyes.

That is true, it is really intriguing, Tanjiro thought, taking a seat on one of the seats, He could be good with I get him to be one of my servants. I could ask my uncle but that's not really what I like to do.

"Tanjiro-sama," Akaza called up in more of a hush tone.

"Hmm?"

"I think there's a hashira in this train," Akaza stated, hand over his eye, "I saw him get on the train when we're jumping into the train."

"If he was truly a hashira, don't you think he'd be coming after us already?" Tanjiro asked, looking to where Akaza was laying.

"I think it has something to do with that blood demon disguise art. It may be able to cover the present of a demon,"  Akaza suggested, "If that is true then we..you.. or we have an advantage. We could possible take over the world. Like Muzan-sama wish."

"We could've a long time ago but he's looking for the blur spider Lily so he can walk in the sun," Tanjiro said, laying his head back, "It's tiring."

"How come you, Insouke-dono, and Zenitsu-done walk in the sun?" Akaza suddenly asked, "I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just curious."

Tanjiro softly laugh, "Well we would always consume blue spider lily soup that my mother made and it so happened that we had ate the spider lily soup a hour earlier. Which made out transition to a demon complete."

"Complete?" Akaza quickly shot up, "What do you mean?"

"Yeah, complete. A complete demon would be able to walk in the sun while an incomplete demon can't."

"How'd you find out? Y'know that your were a complete demon?" Akaza asked, looking at Tanjiro.

"I was being reckless and walked in the sun because I wanted to know how it feel to crumble," Tanjiro laughed, "Instead of crumbling, I was perfectly fine. You should have seem uncle face." Tanjiro continued to laugh at the memories he uncovered.

Akaza fell back on the bed, slowly falling asleep.

Incomplete demons also need sleep. They're more vulnerable to their memories. If I want both of them to be my perfect servant, I'll need to make them complete, but how?

"DELICIOUS!"

--------

AN- Because of school the chapter will be shorter. I also need to get my grades up (only math though) and I also I have family problems so I may upload late too.