Chapter 6

Makio was bleeding from the forehead from what seemed like cuts. Makio was tied up with some weird paper made from blood demon art.

I...can't pass any information now nor can I contact the other 2, Makio thought, I have to get out...now to where... Tengen-sama is...

"Someone's coming," the mouth abruptly said, "the 'orgimoto house' is a meddlesome bunch."

The blood demon art paper suddenly lifted Makio in the air causing her to gasp.

"If you make any noise, I'll crush your innards into smithereens!" The mouth threatens.

*

Weird, this weird feeling, Kanako thought, peeking her head around the corner. Is she in a bad situation now? I can't tell...

Kanako kneeled, the body behind the wall, head poking out.

That room...where 'Makio' feels disgusting weird, yet... Kanako got up quickly, opening the door to the room.

The room was torn, and all messed up as if a wild animal was let loose into the room. There were scratches on the walls and a shattered mirror.

There's wind, but the window isn't open. Kanao quickly looked around the room as she quickly took in the detail until she noticed something, In the ceiling. It's a demon! It's the afternoon right now, so it must have fled upward. 

Kanao quickly looked at the bowl of the food 'Makio' was supposed to eat and threw it at the ceiling, yelling, "I know you're there!!"

The bowl quickly shattered, and a thumping sound soon came after. The thumping quickly surrounded the Kanao, and soon it started disappearing.

"You're not going away," Kanao yelled, quickly running after the sound.

Where's it going? Where's it running too?! Kanao thought as she kept on running, Is it moving from the ceiling to the walls? Alright, I'll break through the wall and drag it out!

Kanao was about to break through the wall before a man appeared.

"Oh hello there, sir," Kanako said in a soothing voice.

"You sure are a cute girl, aren't you?" The man commented.

The man and staff didn't seem to notice the sound, but Kanao did.

It's there. No...there! It's hard to sense anything. I lost sight of it!

*

"Uncle, where are you going?" Tanjiro asked, brushing the hair of a decapitated girl he killed the night before.

"Going to meet Daki in the red light district," Muzan replied, adjusting his tie.

"Red light district? Who's Daki?" Tanjiro questioned, placing the decapitated head of the girl next to him.

"Daki is the uppermoon 6," Muzan responded, "The red-light district is also known as the flower district."

"Oh, the flower district," Tanjiro mummer, "Can I come along?"

"Of course," Muzan said, walking up to Tanjiro, "Just keep it low."

"Okay," Tanjiro said, standing up next to Muzan, "C'mon, let's go."

D-A-R-I-N-G

Tanjiro and Muzan were teleported into a clean and beautiful room. The walls had a pattern with flowers.

Tanjiro looked around the room with amazement while Muzan sat down on a wooden bench.

The silence between Tanjiro and Muzan revealed shouting outside with someone walking towards the room where Muzan and Tanjiro were.