Chapter 22

"I guess they didn't call you a hashira for nothing," Akaza said, licking his bleeding plan that regenerated.

Rengoku stood up with a pile of bodies (that were alive) by his feet, "It's our first time meeting, but I already hate you," Rengoku stats.

"Is that so? I really hate weak humans. When I look at them, I just feel disgusted."

"It looks like you and I have different moral values in regards to things," Rengoku said, sword by the side of his body.

"I see. Then I have a wonderful proposal," Akaza said, a smirk forming on his face, "How about you become a demon too? I'm sure my master would love to have a hashira in his side."

"No chance," Rengoku quickly answered, placing both his hands on his swords now.

"I know your strength by looking at you. Your battle spirt is quite polished. You're getting close to supreme territory."

*

Akaza eyes are special. When looking at someone he can see the battle spirt of someone as a flame radiating from the body. The bigger the flame the more battle spirt.

To Akaza a battle spirt is the up-most importance when fighting.

*

"I'm Akaza," Akaza introduce himself.

"And I am the flame pillar, Rengoku Kyoujurou," Rengoku replied.

"Kyoujurou, I'll tell you why you aren't crossing into supreme territory. Because you're human," Akaza said, pointing a figure at Rengoku, "Because you'll grow old, and die. Become a demon, Kyoujurou. If you do. You can continue to train for a hundred. Even 200 hundred years . You can become stronger."

*

"Looks like they're having some kind of talk," Tanjiro said, walking to the side the cart they were in.

Tanjiro look over to Nezuko, "you're in such a pitiful state. I wonder if I can turn that hashira into a demon but using you as a hostage."

Nezuko trembled, That can't happen! If I'm the reason Rengoku turn into a demon, I won't be able to live with myself.

A sinister chuckle left Tanjiro's lips, "That's a great way to turn a hashira into a demon. I really should use it more often. Well why not put my plan in action?"

Tanjiro walking over to Nezuko.

Nezuko tried to move but couldn't.

"Don't bother moving or trying to talk. Your nerve are probably mess up right now," Tanjiro stated, picking Nezuko up along with her sword.

*

"Growing old and dying is the beauty of the fleeting creature called a human. Because they grow old. Because they die. They are tremendous lovable and precious. 'Strength' to them isn't a word that is used in regards to the body. I'll say it over and over again. How any time I need to, you and I have different moral values. No matter what kind of motivation I may have, I will not become a demon," Rengoku announced.

"I see. If you won't become a demon then you're not needed. I'll just kill you," Akaza replied, getting into his pose.

Technique Deployment: Destructive Kill: Compass Needle What seems like a snow-flate  appear underneath Akaza.

Akaza leaped forward and so did Rengoku.

First Style: Sea of Fire

*

With a pair of normal eyes, you wouldn't be able to see the movement of the 2 as they were going at it with super high speed.

*

"OF ALL THE PILLARS I KILLED UP OT NOW, NONE OF THEM WERE OF FLAMES AND NONE OF THEM EVER AGREED TO MY INVITATION." Akaza yelled over to Rengoku, "WHY IS THAT? AS SOMEONE WHO TRAINED IN THE SAME MARTIAL ARTS. I FIND THEM HARD TO UNDERSTAND AND THEY SAY THAT ONLY THOSE WHO WERE CHOSEN CAN BECOME DEMONS. SOMEONE WITH WONDERFUL TALENTS IS GOING TO HAVE AN UNSIGHTLY DECLINE. THIS IS UNBEARABLE! JUST DIE KYOUHURO WHILE YOUR YOUNG AND STRONG!!"

Destructive Kill: Void Style

Fourth star: Wave of Blazing Flames

The attacks reach me when he fires into the air with his fists, he's moving at a fraction of a blink. If he fights me from a distance like he is now, it'll be dangerous for me to cut his head off. If that's the case, then I'll have to close the gap!

Rengoku quickly appear infront of Akaza.

"WHAT WONDERFUL REACTION SPEED!" Akaza complimented Rengoku.

Rengoku threw a series of swords attack at Akaza while Akaza blocked all of the attack with his fist.

"SAME GOES FOR YOUR WONDERFUL SWORD STYLE! THEY'LL BE LOST, KYOUJUROU! ISN'T THAT JUST SAD!" Akaza mostly yelled, instead of asking.

"NOBODY WOULD BE IF THEY'RE HUMAN!!" Rengoku yelled back.

Suddenly Akaza jumped back and so did Rengoku.

"Sorry, did I interrupted  your fight? Tanjiro asked, holding Nezuko in his arms.

"Of course not, master," Akaza responded, kneeling before Tanjiro.

Rengoku was taken back my the sudden situation, but once he got pass his surprise, he soon saw Nezuko, beaten up, in the demon's arm.

Tanjiro gave a smile to Akaza and look up at Rengoku.

Rengoku took a stance, ready to attack at any moment.

"I have an offer for you, young hashira," Tanjiro said, turning his whole body to Rengoku, "I'll let this young demon hunter go if you become a demon."

Nezuko flinch hearing this, "Rengoku, don't, he won't kill me!"

Tanjiro took his finger that now had a long sharp nail, onto Nezuko neck, "and how do you I won'y kill you?"

Blood dripped down from her neck as the nail grew closer to her neck.

Tanjiro, looked up at Rengoku, "It's your choice, either you become a demon or this demon hunter dies."

"What do you pick?"

---

AN- Hello! This was suppose to be posted yesterday but oh well! Have a good day!

(Also, sorry if there is any error!)