Chapter 20

"I was quite through with my blade work on my way here," Rengoku said, towering over Nezuko who was still sitting on the floor.

"So it should take the demon a while to regenerate," Rengoku said, kneeling down next to Nezuko, "But there's no time to lose! I'll keep it short."

Nezuko just nodded in respond.

"This train was 8 carts in all. I'll protect the 5 in the rear. There doesn't seem to be anyone on the other 3 carts. While all this, you will search for the demon's head." Rengoku instructed.

No-one in the other 3 carts? I swear there was some there, the last time I checked. Did they all get eaten? Should I mention it? No.. that'll look bad for him since it was my fault.

"But this demon is-"

"No matter what form it assumes, so long as it's a demon, it got a head!" Rengoku shouted at Nezuko face with a widest grin, "I'll search for it while fighting, as well! Show me how fired up you are!" With that, Rengoku jumped up and ran to the next cart.

....And he's gone..I guess it was because of Rengoku that shook the whole train. His tactical mind is just as quick too. I should start moving too. Nezuko got up and ran through the carts, knocking the doors down, The sent of the demon is getting stronger, it's probably way in the front. It's best if I on top of the train again.

Nezuko ranked through the carts, taking down the door, The head must be straight ahead, that's the only logical place. Probably wear the coal's loaded.

Nezuko quickly got to the door leading outside and flipped herself onto the top of the train, landing on her feet. The wind rushing wildly pass her hair as she got up and ran towards the front off the train.

Soon she was already at the coal's loader is and ran through the coal jumping up high. She brought her sword up, Water Style: 2nd form: Water-Wheel.

Nezuko was caught off guard when she saw a human.

"Who the hell are you?" The man asked, "G-get outta here!"

Nezuko stood up, pointing her sword on the floor, "This is where the demon's weakness is, am I right?"

Without a respond, Nezuko raised her sword and was about to cut the floor but not before the organs of the demon went to attack Nezuko.

Catching Nezuko by surprised making Nezuko stumble back.

Nezuko quickly caught her balance and slashed the organs.

A organs aimed for her legs but Nezuko sensing this quickly jumped out of the way.

That, right there is where the head is. The scent is stronger there. Nezuko finished up slashing through the organs that attacked her. She then jumped up quickly and fell down slashing the ground. (Does that make sense?)

With the smoke clear, it revealed...a neck bone? Nezuko raised her sword and brought down to cut the neck bone but the organs were blocking her sword.

The organs suddenly spring out.

Nezuko quickly grabbed the man beside her and jumped to the coal loader.

The organs got into a straight line, going back to the neck bone while the other organs started forming a wall that turned into bowl like thing, filling up the cut.

The gash the closing up. This is really annoying. It took everything to expose that bone! Guess I'll have to move quicker. Nezuko got into a jumping position. When Nezuko was about to jump the organs came up to her face, revealing ocean blue eyes with a kanji word, dream.

Eyes of Forced Unconscious: Sleep.

Damn. Blood demon art.

The eyes quickly looked at Nezuko.

Nezuko feel unconscious and stumbled back but Nezuko quickly regain conscious.

The demons eyes open up again making Nezuko lose conscious again.

*

"Guess I was worried for nothing," Tanjiro said, looking out the window to look at Nezuko, "He has a pretty interesting demon art." Tanjiro looked back at Akaza.

"I'll intrust the hashira to you. If Enmu is having trouble with a low ranking demon slayer than he won't be able to kill the hashira."

"Right, Tanjiro-sama," Akaza said, leaving the cart to look for the hashira.

*

Looks like all I have to do is cut the neck bone. This demon is sure annoying. Nezuko thought with her eyes close. Firstly, I need to not look at the demon eye and cut the god damn neck bone.

Footsteps.

Nezuko couldn't help look behind her only yo find the man she save come at her with a needle in his hand.

"Don't you dare get in the way of my dreams!" The man yelled.

Nezuko quickly jumped back and jumped over him, hitting him in the neck, making him lose conscious. I guess they made some kind of deal.

The organs quickly aimed for Nezuko, wanting to crush her.

Nezuko jumped, dodge, ran and slashed the organs to no vail. Nezuko jumped back onto the coal loader.

I won't be able to kill the demon at this point. Only if Rengoku was here. Maybe we'll have a chance.

The organs continue to attack Nezuko.

Nezuko dodged again, jumping in the air.

Nezuko want down to the neck, cutting the organs that were in her way.

The eyes started appearing but Nezuko was ready. She ran down the organ, cutting the eyes with her sword.

She jumped down, slicing the organ that was protecting the neck bone, reveling the neck bone. She quickly run back up using the organs and jumped back going down the to the neck bone.

Focus! Breath. Focus on what you need to do. What I need to do is cut that neck. Nezuko gripped onto her sword. Take a deep breath in.

Nezuko going getting ready to cut the demon neck but someone or something kicked her.

"I'm sorry but I won't let you do that."

-----

AN- Hope you like it. Sorry if it wasn't any good, I was kinda rushing. Also please don't mind the spelling error.